Reviews for Somber Resplendence
Marauder no. Five chapter 33 . 9/11/2010
okay i'm going to bed now before i pass out at the desk.

this is a wonderful story. i hope we will get to see more of your supporting characters (like Garrick) in the sequal. i thought it was good that you followed the basic plot of the books, especially the way you ended this chapter at the same point as the book.

if i ever meet Murtagh he should fear for his life. i'll hug him so tight his eyeballs will pop (you gotta love those bad boys). i will then procede to knee those twins in their man bits until they beg for mercy.

okey dokey nigh-night from me. sequal tomorrow.
yumiXjaganshi chapter 33 . 12/2/2009
oh my goodness! that was beautiful! i almost cried but then laughed at the fact i was about to cry! i havent checked if there is a sequal, but i do hope there is!

love this story! definaly a favorite!

w
Lucy Greenhill chapter 33 . 10/22/2009
Hey! Just read the stroy and I totally loved it! I'm just about to start reading the sequel so I'll let you know what I think about it soon enough :) Anyway this one was great! xoxo
Taeniaea chapter 33 . 10/15/2009
cool story
lmao nah son chapter 33 . 4/5/2009
Yay! I love this story! I am growing very fond of Murtagh, when I never had much respect for him before. :) But Fan Fictions changes my mind yet again! Very beautiful story! I will go and read the sequel!
Sidthe chapter 33 . 7/29/2008
that was an amazing story, I read it start to finish in two days, and I'm sad it's ended, it was well written and had I not known better I would have almost mistaken it for the book. speaking of the book I need to find my copy I wnat to read it again now.
Alli Copen chapter 33 . 6/6/2008
BEST ERAGON FANFIC...EVER!

I Love how you bring in the actual story line with ease!

It makes the story more believable!

Now I'm off to read the sequel ;)

Keep on great fic's chao!
Gratia Donatus chapter 33 . 5/21/2008
OMG you are an incredible writer i absolutley adore this story and will start the sequel asap. i love the way you develop the characters intstead of having them just rush into pashion. i also love the way you use actual passages from the book and tie things together while still being unique and original. more stories should be just like this! so in case i didn't make it clear...I LOVE THIS STORY!

Find Truth

Kale Ride
Madison Tyler chapter 33 . 2/28/2008
OMG! I love your story. I always wait to review till the end, so that way I can complain about the endings. The only problem I have with your story is that its over!

That was excellent.

I LOVED IT.

Murtagh Rocks, he's super sexy.
AkaYukiBloodySnow chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Okay, I know you already finished this story, but I just want to say that this first chapter was terrible! Not in the sense that it was bad, but it was just so sad. It made me want to cry. And I don't cry easy.
no one chapter 33 . 12/27/2007
it's good,
saphireangel chapter 29 . 12/15/2007
so fluffy.
THE DEADLY ANGEL chapter 33 . 11/21/2007
You are a really good writer

one of the best fanfics i've read in ages

but wheres the sequal

dun dun dun lol

no seriously where is the sequal
Sirusi chapter 33 . 10/7/2007
I loved it! It took me a long time to read all 33 chapters, but I loved it! I'm reading the sequel tomorrow because my mom is breathing down my neck telling me to get to bed, but yeah. It was good.
sarwynthefarsighted chapter 33 . 8/27/2007
it's me again. the stupid computer cut me off v_v

anyway... thanks for believing in murtagh as much as I do keep up the good work!