Reviews for Drunken Rei
gunman fan chapter 1 . 2/8
very well done gunman
savvy001 chapter 1 . 1/27
Rei drunk and a killer! ROOTING FOR REI on this! Cute couple, great story.
Black Jellyfish chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
Very funny and sweet
IansInsane chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
THOSE FUCKING OMAKES THOO! *thumbs up*
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
CALL AN AMBULANCE! I'M DYIN' OVER HERE!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Omake 1 should have been the ending... OH WAIT IT WAS (NOT)
COBRASTEVE chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
OMG this is funny! Were you drunk when you did this?! Great!
Faraway-R chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Hehe. Ahhhahahahaha!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
great story i like the part when gendo is death in general it was an excelent story keep doing a great job
cossack5 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Oh, this sort of thing could definitely have happened!
SuperSonicHero10 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
This was actually a pretty unique Story! I really loved how Rei became so honest after she became influenced from the Drink! And the ending simply made me all warm inside! )

The Omake's in this one was beyond Hialarious! XD The First one Made me Burst into instant laughter, The Second Made Me Chuckle and The Third Made SO MUCH SINCE! XD This was a Really Great Story, Thank You for Writing it! )
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
So if drunken Shinji is without restraint and completely forward, and drunken Rei is horny as Hell, what's that leave Asuka to be? Angry? Funny? Sad? I have to know! On to the next story!

Keep up the great work!
Xx9ZeroxX9 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
That omake of Gendo getting shot in the crotch was priceless. i cant stop laughing. (keeps laughing) dam, my ribs hurt from laughing to much. And yeeessss Gendo died! loved it when he died, i hate that asshole.
X59 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
funny
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
OMG! OMG! OMG! I CANT STOP LAUGHING! SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME TAPE UP MY RIBS! The one-shot! The omake! Rei shooting Gendo graveyard dead! Or in the crotch! Either way he's deader'n hell! ::gaspwheezesnickergigglefits::

Now for Drunken Misato, Drunken Rits and... um... ::thinks:: Huh... I seem to have run out of drunken ideas.