Reviews for Drunken Asuka
IansInsane chapter 1 . 5/16
SouloftheDragonix chapter 1 . 3/25
This was a fun read. And I honestly like the ending.

And at least something good come out from her stupid idea to drink alcohol until she was drunk. Still I hope she has learned to not do it again.(at least until she is old enough).
Primus2021 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
I would like to see a Shinji X Asuka X Rei Harem thing from you, I think you could really pull it off.
king3x92 chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
I understand this is a light hearted, humor piece. I enjoyed it.

However, I must point out some things, just because it bothered me enough to write this review.

1) There is no need for your HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH bars. You can seriously change the scene with one sentence - it isn't like you didn't change scenes within the bars anyways (everyone filing out, etc.)

2) Why is it that Asuka and Shinji drop the honorifics when they speak normally to other people, but assume them once they are in private.

3) It is easier to write in the past tense, but writing should be in the present.
Confused chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
So they already had sex? Because asuka was saying it like they were making love constantly and Shinji wouldn't look at her or something...
SiriWrmg chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Shinji 3 Asuka. Funny, good job :)
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
So Asuka is a sad/angry drunk with a poor sense of humor...I like Drunk Rei better. Though it is possible that this was a one-time thing and she'll be completely different the next time she gets drunk. That would be interesting to see.

Keep up the great work.
X59 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
your drunken series truly amusing
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Asukaforever92 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Good story espically because you have said your're not an Asuka x Shinji fan. It was good to see Asuka finaly let her out emotions,calling out Ritsuko on her crappy weapons, outing Maya(becasue someone had to), and her question to Shinji was hilarous. My only disagreement is I think Pen-Pen could take Misato in a drinking contest.
justbehappydammit chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
The rambling was hilarious.
Hikari fan chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
I have read your "Drunken Series" and find them entertaining!

You should make one of Hikari drunk and confessing to shinji in my humble opinion.
AiSard chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
and that was how Asuka began her life as a rampant Alcoholic. p
Alpha Taco chapter 1 . 7/10/2010