Reviews for Jack's Family
Hazmatt chapter 4 . 2/2/2013
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it! It was horrible what Kristie went through! I'm glad that she found Jeff! Earlier in this chapter, in the section with the support group, it was mentioned that Sam was raped twice, but only the incident with her teacher was recounted, was the other at the hands of Turgan? Kristie and Jack really don't have a very nice family, aside from Nana, do they? I love how Katie Curik got so upset that no one would give her an interview, as if it was their sworn obligation or some such nonsense! I loved the dance, that's such a beautiful song!
Princess-Lazy-Chan chapter 4 . 10/27/2009
aw awesome story im gonna go read the segual nows lol :)

Fiery Dancer chapter 4 . 6/2/2009
i read this story in 1 afternoon - man it was awesome!

i cant stop! im going straight to the sequel

keep writing, your fantastic and thanx for the story
VampirateLycan chapter 4 . 8/5/2008
*sniff* Just beautiful. :)
Terri1 chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
I wanted to tell you that I thoroughly enjoyed this story. Too often people choose to make it the Sam/Jack show, and I like that you chose an alternate character to be the lead while still giving all us Sam/Jack people our fix :) Kris is a likable, fun character. I would love to see more of this story, I am very interested to see what precisely you had in mind with the 'whole new race' thing.
CrystalPheonixEyes chapter 4 . 12/14/2007
NicoleKennedy92 chapter 4 . 12/6/2006
that was good took a little while to get through my inbox is full fromn not readin anythin else but lol i liked it alot!

SG-Fan chapter 4 . 12/4/2006

Great story!
SG-Fan chapter 3 . 12/4/2006
Jack has ten billion dollars...

Doesn't he know that there is a girl in CA begging for a few hundred thousand?

Anyways, great chapter!
SG-Fan chapter 2 . 12/4/2006
I forgot about what happened to Sam...

Anyways, good chapter!
SG-Fan chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Sorry about it getting deleted... but it was nice to re-read it!

Great 'chapter'!
Questionablelight chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Okay... well i'm far to lazy to read it all again :P, you should just repost it in chapters lol. But yeah, I remember it, so i'm pretty sure I liked it... so great work!
scarletwitch0 chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
It was kinda choppy reading, otherwise enjoyable. One question, though. How could Sam jump from being a Lt. Colonel to a Brig. General? Isn't the progression Lt. Colonel to Colonel to Brig. General?
BettyHall223 chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Didn't you first post this on Gateworld or somewhere? After reading the first chapter, it seems very familiar. Or maybe I just dreamed it.