Reviews for The Legend of Uzumaki Naruto: Soul of Fire
Evo-Kun chapter 40 . 8/24/2015
I really do hope you will come back. Cuz i have beem waiting for 2 years now for you to come back. I love this story and really feel that its a waste not to finish it. Cuz its the best story i have read on this site.

Best regards Evo-kun
Noldenas chapter 20 . 7/2/2015
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease let Sasuke die a horrible, Painful, HUMILIATING death! The prick deserves it. Please, please, please, please, please, please, PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!
Noldenas chapter 13 . 6/30/2015
Honestly?... I think pairing Naruto and Hisari would be pretty cool. The whole saving her from herself and in turn causing her to fall in love with him scenario. Plus I just love the idea of a male human and a female bloodelf being together. Although Sylvanas wouldn't be half bad either.
Noldenas chapter 9 . 6/30/2015
Best... response to Sai... ever.
Noldenas chapter 6 . 6/30/2015
Not just worst cliffhanger but I literally had to skip through most of this (and a few previous) chapter because of the incredible amount of similarity your story held to the original even with Azerothian elements included. Also... just how the fuck did Akatsuki even reach Azeroth and return from it in the first place?
enigmatr chapter 40 . 3/2/2015
Damn man, Its really sad man, its been nearly six years and you haven't updated, even if you don't read this, I want you to know, this story and its prequel are the most mesmerising and awesome stories I've read and I've read a fair share of'em.
I really really hope that you come back sometime soon and post a new chapter and dazzle us with a new adventure.
Respect and love
_/\_
Evo-Kun chapter 40 . 2/10/2015
When are you going to update this story? this is the second time in 1 year i have read through it all and i still love this story to bits :D thou waiting all this time for updates are really breaking my heart :/ you said you would be back! and its been almost 6 years now! SHAPE UP!
lewmax82 chapter 32 . 10/30/2014
Damn bro...I don't think I can finish this story...

I only finished a few lines in, and I'm already sick from reading Sakura's and Ino's comments. Another disgusting failure...
lewmax82 chapter 31 . 10/30/2014
Hey. I'm really happy that you've written these truly compelling stories. I love Naruto, and I think that Mashimoto didn't really do justice to the story line compared to what you have done.

Now, I have something not so nice to say. It's really disheartening that you've given all the women the power over the men. It's absolutely disgusting! We all hate that Sakura beat up on Naruto in the original, and in this regard you have no originality. It hurts me to say that...really.

We all know that Naruto loves Sakura, but he has been in this world longer than she has, and even with Kira, you've made her into another Sakura. That's really bad to the point where, after reading this far into the story, I had to comment on it. I was planning to wait till the end to give you my comment, but I couldn't wait.

I also know that I'm late to the story, but that makes no difference, because a good story transcends time. That means that in this story, Naruto supporters will always feel that tinge when they read it.

"Women always whip men"? What are you? A pussy?! *forgive the french*

Naruto has more than proved himself without Sakura, Kira, or Kylia trying to prevent him from being who he is. Don't you think so, especially after writing your own version?

I'm sorry man, but even though this is a great story, you've proved that even without Kira, Naruto has bonded the nations of this world, and now, you have this bitch Sakura...exactly as she is in the original series, berating men.

Now everyone says, "what's the big deal if it's just a story? It's not real.", but in our minds, as in yours, while reading it, it is real. You depend on our emotions to decide that this story is great...human emotions...real emotions. In this regard, you fail!

We wanted to see Naruto flourish and become a man, but you've only made him take 100 steps back. He survived that long in this world without Sakura, and now you've ruined it!

...I'm sorry for being so blunt, but then again, I'm not. It's like another person on here that made the Kyuubi a woman...WTF?!

Anyway, I really enjoy the plot, and the fights, and the relationships that Naruto has cultivated. Thanks for taking me away to a world that captivated me from the first page! More power to you!
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 19 . 4/8/2014
Who am I kidding? I LOVED it.
The Flippant Writer chapter 40 . 10/1/2013
Hey there, Grievous. I see you still haven't returned. Damn shame, to be honest. I remember that these two stories were the first two epic length stories I read on FF way back when. It's actually been an inspiration. I hope to one day write incredible stories like you did. I keep returning, hoping that another chapter will have been posted and I'll be rocketed back into the immersive story you've created.

Ah...c'est la vie.

Well, even if you never read this, I hope you're doing well. Take care of yourself.
randomreader11 chapter 22 . 9/5/2013
Just wanted to point out that Gai is the green beast of konoha not the azure (blue) beast of konoha.
thin chapter 40 . 9/3/2013
pls update as soon as possible! tnx
bmvbh chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
when are you going to continue?
Just a big fan chapter 40 . 7/20/2013
Hoo boy... This is one of very few stories that I come back to, hoping for another chapter to magically appear to dazzle me with Naruto's next big adventure and battles, and ya know what? It's totally worth it! More importantly, I hope you've been doing well these past few years, and maybe on the side you'll re-acquire your muse for this masterpiece called Fanfiction which, in my opinion, surpasses the actual manga at the moment. :D Go General Grievous!
1,809 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »