Reviews for The Legend of Uzumaki Naruto: Soul of Fire
jhonjairo2000105 chapter 40 . 5/15/2021
pls vuelve
Faly chapter 40 . 12/22/2019
Goodness.

It's been a WHOLE DECADE since your last update. 10 years! Kids were born and now they're in grade school. Me, a nerdy dumb kid, now a nerdy dumb adult. Gawd. Naruto has ended and WoW has been iffy as of late as more and more lore and recons have been done.

I'm still wonder to this day where this story was going and how much you had planned. Sometimes I wonder if you lost drive and life just took over, nary much time for these fanfics, as they are considered by some to be kid stuff. I wonder where you are; are you still around, still reading these comment? Do you have another account somewhere where you're writing? Have you lost interest? Do you even exist anymore, lost to the cycle of life? I still wonder. I don't know why I'm writing this now.

Regardless, I still hope you exist. Still hope that one day, you'll pick up this story once again and continue on.

-with regards, A long time fan that discovered you in 2005.
tiszt95 chapter 40 . 11/8/2018
I found this story (well the first part to be exact) on this stories last updates (the author note) 9 year anniversary. It is so sad that the story does not continue when you reached so far. I can understand tough that you had things in your life stopping you from continueing it, and you might not even have acces to it anymore. I would love to see the continuation or what you would have wrote if you started today, with everything in wow and naruto we know today. I hope you follow up on your story somehow somewhere, if not here, write a rewiew to tell us all: here I am doing what I said I will. Good luck for everything even if you can not do that...
Uzumaki flash chapter 40 . 8/31/2018
One of the best stories I have ever had the pleasure of reading
U spun the tale beautifully my only wish is that you complete it.
PS. Yours is the only story I have ever reviewed.
Kazedgy chapter 8 . 9/13/2017
this chapter made me realize that Naruto is now friends or even akin to family with almost all the leaders of the WoW universe, well isn't he important lmfao
Guest chapter 40 . 3/2/2017
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON
Anonymous2017 chapter 40 . 2/1/2017
Still waiting for your return after more than 7 years ._.
And i will wait for another 7 years if I have to! XD The story is just that good
Evo-Kun chapter 40 . 8/24/2015
I really do hope you will come back. Cuz i have beem waiting for 2 years now for you to come back. I love this story and really feel that its a waste not to finish it. Cuz its the best story i have read on this site.

Best regards Evo-kun
Noldenas chapter 20 . 7/2/2015
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease let Sasuke die a horrible, Painful, HUMILIATING death! The prick deserves it. Please, please, please, please, please, please, PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!
Noldenas chapter 13 . 6/30/2015
Honestly?... I think pairing Naruto and Hisari would be pretty cool. The whole saving her from herself and in turn causing her to fall in love with him scenario. Plus I just love the idea of a male human and a female bloodelf being together. Although Sylvanas wouldn't be half bad either.
Noldenas chapter 9 . 6/30/2015
Best... response to Sai... ever.
Noldenas chapter 6 . 6/30/2015
Not just worst cliffhanger but I literally had to skip through most of this (and a few previous) chapter because of the incredible amount of similarity your story held to the original even with Azerothian elements included. Also... just how the fuck did Akatsuki even reach Azeroth and return from it in the first place?
enigmatr chapter 40 . 3/2/2015
Damn man, Its really sad man, its been nearly six years and you haven't updated, even if you don't read this, I want you to know, this story and its prequel are the most mesmerising and awesome stories I've read and I've read a fair share of'em.
I really really hope that you come back sometime soon and post a new chapter and dazzle us with a new adventure.
Respect and love
_/\_
Evo-Kun chapter 40 . 2/10/2015
When are you going to update this story? this is the second time in 1 year i have read through it all and i still love this story to bits :D thou waiting all this time for updates are really breaking my heart :/ you said you would be back! and its been almost 6 years now! SHAPE UP!
lewmax82 chapter 32 . 10/30/2014
Damn bro...I don't think I can finish this story...

I only finished a few lines in, and I'm already sick from reading Sakura's and Ino's comments. Another disgusting failure...
1,816 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »