Reviews for Fallen
MischeifCooper1326 chapter 67 . 2/16
One of my favorite fanfics know to man. I read it over and over again!
TamashinoSuzume chapter 83 . 2/15
I don't have the words to describe just how much this story was. Dialogue, character development, plot, foreshadowing, imagery, diction there wasn't a single flaw. Let me put it this way, I have an essay do in seven hours I was so stressed yesterday because I had to right most of it then and I still have a decent bit to go today. I was gonna get a few hours of sleep but then I found this. It is five in the fucking morning and I have never felt so at peace with the end of a story in my life. Thank you
This story is so wonderfully well done it blows my mind every time I return to it. It is a masterful reimagining and even addition to the series. Your characterization is so consistently spot on and your writing so well structured. This is a novel worthy of Tamora Pierce. Thank you so much for writing this.
Kimmytrainer chapter 38 . 1/21
Alright I'm rereading this for the 6th or so time, and I noticed that your note at the end said your 17th birthday was coming up. I just can't believe you were 16 when you wrote the first third of this amazingness! I really, really hope you're a published author now because you're so talented; every time I come back to read this, I get sucked in like it's the first time. I know it's been over for a while but I'll still say it again, thank you so much for writing!
Lucy Gaol chapter 2 . 1/13
Love your story so much!
ScatterBrain77 chapter 82 . 1/7
I've read this story so many times now, but never cease to be awed by its pure artistry. It is truly an incredible story, with such vibrant characters and heartfelt emotion. Once again, well done and thank you for such an amazing story.
I love it. You did a great job.
crystalinowl chapter 83 . 1/7
I remember reading Kel's story when I was a preteen and fell in love with the series. years have passed since I've read her story.. but I've recently read the tricksters stories and thought I'd go through FF and I stumbled quite happily in to you story. in fact... I think I like your MORE.
Guest chapter 83 . 11/24/2016
I loved it all. A fantastic read. Thank you.
Guest chapter 39 . 11/22/2016
I don't know if you still check the comments on here, but I've been binge reading this since late last night, and I adore it. I wish I had it in print. Thank you so much for sharing your love of stories and writing.
coco chapter 8 . 10/29/2016
i think this might be the best fanfic i've ever read it's like an actual book i love the characters and this story never gets old i've read it 4 times and and still get shivers at some points well pretty much i think this is an awesome fanfic and i think your'e an awesome author!
Albie chapter 83 . 10/28/2016
Oh wow... ohh wow. What a masterpiece. Thank you for writing this, it was a joy.
MischeifCooper1326 chapter 1 . 10/21/2016
Yassssss! I love it so much! You are so skilled!
era-romance chapter 83 . 10/20/2016
I loved your story. brilliant work.
Lina esrevnI chapter 83 . 9/27/2016
I just reread it again and loved it
11,922 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »