Reviews for Fallen
BookReader6493 chapter 53 . 3/29
I don't know if someone has told you but in this chapter you said that Fassin was the shang hawk and in the chapter when kel meets back up with him in the tribe, you said that he was the shang jackal.
Moonprincess202 chapter 1 . 3/14
As I reread this for the fifth or sixth time, I am still struck by the awesomeness of this opening prologue. It's easily one of the best fanfic openings that I've read, Protector of the Small series or otherwise. I remember it being just so intriguing the first time I read it and now when I know what events are being referred to I still love it. Actually this whole story is amazing.
SS chapter 1 . 3/13
This is an absolutely incredible story. I've read it more than once, and it never loses what makes it amazing. I just loved it.
Pepper Lemon chapter 51 . 3/13
oh my god wyldon and raoul having to organize a tournament together is the funniest thing ive ever pictured
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 75 . 3/11
Yays! Kel and Alex are reunited. :)
SharpShootess chapter 83 . 3/5
It's remarkable that I've read this story three times in the past few years. Wonderful once again, and I hope you write another someday. Thanks!
RosieShak11 chapter 83 . 2/28
I seriously think this fanfic might be better than the original. I read it all in one session (about 5 hours!) and although the length became somewhat daunting I loved it all the way through. Kel's determination and maturity is so very her, and although I usually dislike fics that make children incredibly intelligent & over-achievers, in this it fit both the world (where they were expected to make big decisions young) and her character. I like that even while giving her these amazing skills, she was still believable and still very human. So well done! I should have reviewed before now but I was so caught up in the story! I was utterly shocked when I read an early A/N that said you were doing your GCSEs - that is seriously impressive to write this well that young. If you ever publish a book, write it on your bio because I would definitely be interested.
Lady Stardreamer chapter 83 . 2/27
Fallen has to be my favorite story ever. The way you created an entire culture is amazing. You did an excellent job keeping Kel's main characteristics while adapting her to entirely different circumstances from the books. I was always so excited when I saw that you had updated another chapter and as interesting as it was to read the ending, I didn't want you to finish. Unfortunately, stories have to finish somewhere. Congratulations on completing such an amazing story.
elleminnowpee chapter 83 . 2/8
I'm not even sure when I originally found this story, but I do know that I've read all 83 chapters a minimum of three times- not including all the partial reads long before it was finished. If I had to give someone a list of my favorite books Fallen would be on there. It might be a work of fanfiction, but it honestly is a novel in it's own right.
1bibliophile chapter 83 . 1/29
Love the ending!
Leonia Pettigrew chapter 83 . 1/27
Sigh, perfection thank you.
lillilhope chapter 83 . 1/24
I am in mourning. How dare you! You have ruined all other fan tics for me. They will pale in comparison, I have never been more enthralled with a fanfic. Now how will I possibly read them? Ah but it is so worth it so worth it. And I am in mourning because your story has ended. Best Fanfic Ever! I love it, congratulations and may your life be good. Again, Best Fanfic Ever.
Noorah chapter 72 . 1/24
While I love this story a ton and am really enjoying it I think my favorite part is the relationship you've devolped between Kel and Raoul, Kel and Alanna, Kel and Neal and impressively Kel and Dom. As a forever girl for the K/N, I always find it scary to go into a story like this with a pairing I don't like, but you've crafted it in a way that seems almost right. While I do still hold a time flame of hope that this might end up with Kel and Neal together in Queenscove on that long ride and ending with them in love, I find myself ok with it not ending that way. You've made Dom into someone I respect, admire and have learned to trust.

Excellent work
Noorah
rebornwhole chapter 83 . 1/22
Aaaaah! I'm not entirely sure if I've already reviewed this (I feel like I have, but, meh), but this is by far one of the most amazing fanfics I've read. Ever (and I've readca lot of fics, it's an addiction that doses not cost me any money, only ruins your eyesight!)
I think I've read this three or four times. That is the amount if awesome sauce occurring up in this fic. This is amazing. Thank you so much for writing this, Siriusly. God bless!
dragongirl92 chapter 83 . 1/18
An absolutely amazing, incredibly well written tale. I hope one day to read original (non-fanfic) work from you. You have done such an amazing job weaving this tale, I am sure any novel you write will be absolutely stunning. I've spent 15 of the last 28 hours reading this story from start to finish. Absolutely amazing indeed.
11,827 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »