Reviews for Fallen
SSnark chapter 83 . 9/6
I found it relaxing to sit by the fire and read a story in the style of the original books while the weather here, (Australia) has been so cold and wet.
Thank you seems a little inadequate for the length of the story I hope nine years on things are going well for you
Ssnark
Animalover205 chapter 1 . 8/12
I thought you should know, I was brought to this story by a very, dear friend of mine. This was her absolute favorite fanfiction, her favorite story.
I am favoriting it because she has passed on the 4th of August, and I want to honor her memory by rereading her favorite story.
Thank you for giving her years of love with this story.
Kemjzajm chapter 83 . 7/30
I know it's been years since you wrote this, but this may be the best fanfic I've ever read! And to think you started it as a teenager! It's easily as good as Tamora Pierce's version, and I love how you developed Scanra's culture and the relationships between all the characters. I'm honestly sad I finished reading it, but I have it saved for whenever I go on my next Kel reading binge. Thank you for writing this masterpiece!
First read this my freshman year of college, and it lodged itself permanently in my brain
So excited to come back to it five years later! Such a good fic
bamatlaslammas chapter 83 . 3/23
This story was absolutely amazing. I went through so many emotions reading it and I am very thankful it was shared with us here. You are a very talented author, I hope you are proud of your gift, because you definitely should be! I love Kel in the originals, but this feels like so much more. I fell in love with your Scanra, the cold, snowy winters, the songs, the clans, their way of life. This is a true masterpiece. Thank you!
SavvyReader chapter 1 . 2/26
I just want you to know that this is one of my favorite things I have ever read. I love the Protector of the Small series but this hits just as hard. I have read this more than once and, much like with Tamora Pierce’s writing, I fall in love with it again and again. Thank you for this.
LemonNinjaa chapter 83 . 12/21/2021
this fic was fucking incredible, I love how you weaved in parts of the existing canon storyline but it was so cohesive! this was amazing ;_;
paskinmath chapter 83 . 12/13/2021
Mind-blowingly brilliant!
Abi chapter 83 . 11/26/2021
I don't know if you even still get updated when people review. You finished this in 2013, I started reading Fallen a week ago and didn't stop. Every spare moment I had to come back and read more. It may not matter, I don't know if you'll see it, if you are a busy vet, but know you've made this 30 odd year old very happy. I needed this badly and the render how tough things are, that like Kel I can make it through. Thank you so much.
HiccupingPhoenix chapter 1 . 11/18/2021
Absolutely amazing.
I hope you still come back here all these years later to see how much this story is loved.
I think the biggest disappointment for me was to see that you don't have more stories for us to read after the whirlwind adventure you just took us on. I'm having withdrawals already!
practicecourts chapter 1 . 8/29/2021
review for your book! I am truly impressed with your great story. its cleverly done, this middle exciting piece in the start and then Kels journey onward to this point is very cool. Couldnt put the story down.

I read you are a vet student! as a vet myself I am even more impressed you could find the time to write this book! hope you are enjoying vetlife ;-)
Guest chapter 83 . 8/26/2021
This is the first fanfic I have ever read (age 55) but I have read and re-read Tamora Pierce over the years. Fallen has been incredibly enjoyable. You have the surety of plot pace character and dialogue that makes you a natural writer Jo and if you are not too busy being a vet, I hope you have written more since finishing this epic. I am so glad I came across it now and did not have to wait months at a time for updates because you really know how to build the tension. Thank you so much for the gift of a great story. I truly enjoyed it as much as the original books! Susi Caesar
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2021
I was searching all over AO3 for this, forgetting that it was days when I read this originally. Happy to have found it and starting my 3rd read through _
Guest chapter 83 . 8/14/2021
This is the third time I have read this story all the way through. I was with you patiently waiting for every update while you wrote it. Still my all time favorite fan fic and just as amazing as the original quartet. Thank you for seeing it finished.
Taylor chapter 83 . 8/13/2021
This was really really good. I hope you consider putting it on AO3 so it can reach a wider audience. You deserve to have more people love this as much as I did!
12,087 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »