Reviews for Fallen
saranash chapter 83 . 11/23
Very good story I couldn't stop reading it now it's time for a sequel
Tasha chapter 83 . 11/17
Wonderful story. Have been reading it for the last 2 days. Please write more
TTTTTTTTThis STORY IS AMAZING PLSWRITE MORE PLS PLS PLS PLS oh and i read it in 3 days and i want to read it again cause its amazing
M chapter 83 . 11/8
Wow. I just read this entire piece, and it was just so great. I'm fascinated by the way you built the world and eventually wove in parts of the books into your new story. Wow wow wow. I can't even describe to you how much I loved this. I just...can't. It was so great. I don't know the last time I read this many words so fast. Thank you so much for this amazing contribution to Tortall fanfiction.
yamanigirl2002 chapter 83 . 11/8
This is such a phenomenal story! You are an amazing writer, your ideas are great, your plot is great, your new charectars and events are great! If I was a publisher and this wasn't based on Tamora Pierce's copyright story, I would definitely get this published!
loving-reader-and-writer chapter 83 . 11/8
this was amazing! everything was great. you were wonderful in writing the training and battle scenes. this felt like a true alternate course for Kel. this could be a long lost or hidden book in the protector of the small series lol. I truly enjoyed every chapter.
loving-reader-and-writer chapter 2 . 11/4
Ooooh I was wrong. interesting. I like it lol.
loving-reader-and-writer chapter 1 . 11/4
Totally intriguing i am guessing that they did fail her after the incident with her maid.
R00ney chapter 83 . 11/3
Excellent story!
I loved the characters, the detail, and the great background done for Scanra.
The entire story drew me in, from start to finish.
While I found some of the copied stories of Kel's squiredom cliche, and the emotions of those scene kind of shoehorn'd into the story, the new details and characters were very authentic and convincing.
Well done!
Shalk Zailackar chapter 83 . 10/26
Thank you for such a wonderful story, I just could not stop reading, I have been reading this story all weekend until I finished it. I think you did a really good job in creating such a complex story line. I also have to say that a few times I almost cried several times in this last chapter, and I am not really one who cries easily.

Once again, thank you and goddess bless.
RumorGoddess chapter 44 . 10/25
The juxtaposition of the horrors Kel faced in battle with the "terrifying" exams for the pages was both beautiful and highly upsetting. I'm still processing it but just... great writing.
Moon-Goddessxx chapter 83 . 10/25
I know you finished this over two years ago. But I would just like to say that this is possibly the best fanfiction I have ever read and in all honesty one of the best stories I have ever read. It was absolutely amazing and I am so glad you stuck it out and finished it no matter how long it took.
Amazing writer, amazing storyline, amazing characters. All I can think to say at this point, having just finished it, is AMAZING!
xXIchaIchaParadiseXx chapter 1 . 10/22
Thank you for writing this beast of fic it is amazing
Emery Bee chapter 83 . 10/20
Sometimes my friends and family poke fun at me for still reading fan fiction, and sometimes they ask me why - why does a grown adult (chronologically at least) still spend so much time reading stories made by, a majority, teens and young adults. Because, honestly, at least 90% of it is not well written, or thought out, or even worth the time.

And that's being generous.

But then...then I come across stories like this. And this? This is why I continue reading fan fiction to this day. Just because someone didn't create the characters or world doesn't mean they can't bring life to it, that they can't tell a well conceived and meaningful story.

And maybe you're not planning on being an novelist; maybe writing is only a hobby for you. But aside from a few minor errors, I think that this is a very well written piece of literature, and I think that anyone who enjoys Tamara Pierce or similar genres would enjoy this story. But most people will never have the opportunity to read it.

Take from that what you will, but I'd like to say thank you. Truly good fanfics are hard to come by, but every once and a while you find that one gem that makes it worth your time. That one story that makes you realize that there are people out there writing good, enjoyable novels, who may not ever be known outside of fan fiction. But it doesn't make it any less legitimate.

So thank you for this journey, and also, some self validation (that's greedy of me, but I don't care). I think you stuck to the spirit and themes of the Tortall universe, and told an original story that also stays true to the actual series. Very well done.
DizzyKade chapter 83 . 9/19
This... this wonderful work of art is AMAZING and RESPLENDENT and oh my lord I don't want it to end!
11,858 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »