Reviews for Fallen
Chise Sakamoto chapter 83 . 7/22
Love it!
LilyJames addict chapter 83 . 7/4
It took me a couple days but I read it all and it was fantastic. Definitely cried a bit. A good story.
shystoryteller chapter 30 . 6/30
Probably too late but in this chapter Kel realises that Cleon would be a squire, yet it was revealed quite a while back that Cleon is Inness' squire as Kel recognised them both whilst on her first attempt at spying at Mindelan.
AussieSparkey chapter 83 . 6/27
Epic!
Loved how you incorporated Aly at the end there :)
Sarasri chapter 83 . 6/26
This is an incredible story!
DragonShadowQueen chapter 83 . 6/15
This was amazing. Your writing was great. It felt like I was a book not fanfiction since it was so well written. You should really look into becoming an author.
jewelofeuler chapter 83 . 6/15
I just finished re-reading Fallen and i signed up on fanfiction so i could tell you how much I ENJOYED your writing. I hope you are able to continue writing while being a vet. I wondered if you have read the by nick odonohoe? That world could use a sequal!
Thanks for your fsithfulness to Fallen. You and bracketyjack have made me love aus.
TelyaStori chapter 63 . 6/12
Hi,
So I am only just reading this story and was wondering if the offer of that pdf is still on the table. It sounds wonderful and if there is a possibility of getting any more of this story, I am in!
Ellania chapter 83 . 6/9
Wow that was an absolutely enthralling tale!
I'm so glad I came upon the finished work, it would have been agonizing waiting with some of your little cliffies :3
I love that people die (that sounds bad but you get it) and Alexi and Rho and Scanra and Kel's return and her trusting people and the projections and heheheheh she's pregnaaaant that's a cute end!~
Thank you so much for weaving this epic tale and sharing it with me. I loved it
Fallens fan chapter 25 . 5/27
Great story
Cersesi chapter 83 . 5/18
So good!
Person chapter 77 . 5/2
Great lord of the rings reference the chamber as lady galadriel
Confused Knight chapter 68 . 5/2
This is better than the book series
Lizzy rose chapter 56 . 5/1
I love all your fanfictions. This is the second time I'm reading fallen it's just so good.
Sandy chapter 83 . 4/27
Hi, I would just like to say that I picked up Fallen right when it began - I was probably 12 at the time? I haven't kept up with every chapter each time you've uploaded, but this story has been with me since I first picked it up. Of all the fanfiction I've read, this is the title I always remember, the author I always remember. I would try every year or so to check on its status- and read right from the beginning up to where you had updated (I've probably read Chapter One sixteen times at this rate!). I'm in college now, and I'm so glad I found this again. Thank you so much for writing this. I'm so overjoyed I could finally read the ending. I honestly just spent the past day re-reading all of it - and I can't believe how much I love it. I cried when Idan died, I laughed, and I find it amazing how Kel went down such a different route but remained the same character I loved and admired. Thank you again for dedicating your time to writing this incredible, incredible story! Good luck with everything you've been doing; I hope you write more, because this story honestly holds the same place in my heart as Tamora Pierce's original work. Thank you!
11,892 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »