Reviews for Fallen
Guest chapter 83 . 11/24/2016
I loved it all. A fantastic read. Thank you.
Guest chapter 39 . 11/22/2016
I don't know if you still check the comments on here, but I've been binge reading this since late last night, and I adore it. I wish I had it in print. Thank you so much for sharing your love of stories and writing.
coco chapter 8 . 10/29/2016
i think this might be the best fanfic i've ever read it's like an actual book i love the characters and this story never gets old i've read it 4 times and and still get shivers at some points well pretty much i think this is an awesome fanfic and i think your'e an awesome author!
Albie chapter 83 . 10/28/2016
Oh wow... ohh wow. What a masterpiece. Thank you for writing this, it was a joy.
Ireland Scott of BROH chapter 1 . 10/21/2016
Yassssss! I love it so much! You are so skilled!
era-romance chapter 83 . 10/20/2016
I loved your story. brilliant work.
Lina esrevnI chapter 83 . 9/27/2016
I just reread it again and loved it
acerbicish chapter 83 . 9/26/2016
A little late to the party, I just wanted to thank you for the dedication you put into this project. You took everything I love about the Protector of the Small quartet and wove it into an amazingly constructed story with character and plot arcs I could completely immerse myself in. As a reader, it was a great experience, thanks for the ride.
Guest chapter 83 . 9/26/2016
I'm several years late to the party, but just wanted to say thanks for the dedication you put into this project. You took everything I love about the Protector the Small quartet and wove it into an amazingly constructed story with character and plot development I could completely immerse myself in. As a reader, I had a great time, thanks for the ride.
Guest chapter 83 . 9/15/2016
Awesome story! Really well written! I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. Thanks!
Cytryne chapter 1 . 9/14/2016
I have reread this fic more often than I have reread the actual series, which is saying something since Tortall is one of my favorite worlds. I love this fic so much, thank you for writing it.
Loren229 chapter 83 . 9/14/2016
Hi,

I can't remember if I've written a review for you before, but this is my fourth time reading through your wonderful story and I still love it just as much as when I read it the first time, still bawl my eyes out in almost every chapter. I'm so glad you stuck with this to the end, it's an amazing story.

Thank you for an amazing journey, again and again and again, and most likely for many years to come.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
Rereading it again.
Ilena chapter 83 . 9/11/2016
Waiting for school to be over and to be able to come back home and read this was torture for me. You had me almost crying at some points. How dare you capture my heart and yank at the heartstrings so hard it hurts! I love you so much. If I was in the book as in the actual book I would have gutted magur. I wish Kel had ended up with Alex though that would've been very weird. I wish this was an actual book, I'd probably by every copy in stores.
Excuse me while I go die from the feels.
swampqueen512 chapter 83 . 9/2/2016
I don't normally review stories. At all. I choose to appreciate them in silence. But never in my life have I read a story as beautifully written as this, so I chose to make an exception. You followed Pierce's stories beautifully while incorporating characters that I immediately fell in love with. It was believable and truly a beautiful story well written with perfect grammar. You had me alternately crying and yelling in elation. Never once was I bored or uninterested, in fact I could never turn away. I had to force myself to take breaks to eat! Truly this was an amazing story and I feel honored to have read it.
12,094 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »