Reviews for Fallen
Lady Raina Midnight chapter 83 . 5/4/2020
this is an amazing story. I could not stop reading it. thank you for sharing this with the world.
insanityisanart chapter 1 . 5/2/2020
Somehow when I need something to read with a cup of tea and a long night, I always find myself here. Congratulations, you have created something which will live forever, at least in my mind.
Guest chapter 83 . 5/1/2020
Read this for the third time. Still amazing!
winglessfairy25 chapter 83 . 5/1/2020
I hope this finds you well.

I'm not sure how many times I've read this masterpiece but it never gets old. It's as if you're reading it for the first time again but at the same time, it brings in a nostalgic feeling that makes you say "We meet again, old friend."

Words still escape me after finishing this wonderful piece for the nth time. It's had a profound effect on my life, just as Ms. Pierce's works did many years ago. From the bottom of my heart and the deepest recesses of my soul, thank you for sharing your work with us.
fanswell chapter 83 . 4/14/2020
what a wonderfully written fanfic, thank you so much
Guest chapter 83 . 4/12/2020
Came to this late, but this is epic (in the true sense of the word, and in urban slang)! Kudos to you for bringing Scanra and Scanrans to life in this fic!
ExiledValkyrie chapter 38 . 2/27/2020
How old is Alex now?
ExiledValkyrie chapter 24 . 2/27/2020
He's the one that got accused of killing his family, isn't he?
Alanna-sama chapter 83 . 1/20/2020
I honestly must say that this is one of the best stories I have read. I have laughed and cried and raged while reading it, but at the end of the tale, I have fallen in love with these characters with a passion that cannot be broken. Good job.
Book Sister chapter 83 . 12/8/2019
I know this was completed along time ago but I just wanted to let you know how amazingly written this story is. This is one of my favorite if not my favorite stories of all time. It’s so well thought out and all of the character development is incredible. It’s what inspired me to start writing and I hope you know that you are an amazing writer and I hope you continue to write awesome stories!
KuroHinata chapter 83 . 10/20/2019
yehey. found this again. read this years ago and not sure if I tagged it. this was the only fanfic I read about Kel and remembered this when I got recommended a Kel after she returned from defeating the Nothing Man. thank you again for posting. I will be rereading all the books I have of Tamora Pierce and I have to find a way to get hold of Numair's books and the other side stories.
Lara chapter 83 . 9/6/2019
Hey
I always come back to this story. It’s one of my favourites.
Just reread it, and it’s so bittersweet. I remember finding this story when you were half way through writing it.
Just wanted to let you know people are still reading it, it’s a great story and written beautifully.
Kimmytrainer chapter 25 . 8/20/2019
Hi! I’m rereading this story for what has to be at least the 10th time. I wanted to ask you if you’ve thought about making a printed copy or posting it to ao3 where it can be downloaded to read. I’m always so afraid something will happen to this website or you’ll take the story down for some reason or another. It’s my favorite fanfic ever, even after all these years, so I would be devastated to lose it.
RumorGoddess chapter 1 . 7/19/2019
Just finished reading this again and I loved it even more the second time. Really, really well-written and so engaging.
RumorGoddess chapter 1 . 7/19/2019