Reviews for Fallen
Following Fate chapter 83 . 7/15/2019
This gets better every time I read it. I read it about 3 times a year. Thank you so much for writing this.
RumorGoddess chapter 10 . 7/10/2019
When Kel prayed for a way to pursue her dream still...since I'm reading this for the second time, I was like "Oh no! Be careful what you wish for!
AnEarthlyKnight chapter 83 . 7/7/2019
I found this fic ridiculously late, 6 years after its epic completion, but wanted to leave my thanks anyway!

Thank you for sharing this incredible story with the community. The amount of work you put into it really shows, and it stands as a mark of your evolution as a writer. I count myself lucky to have found such an epic retelling of Kel's tale! It really made me fall in love with the story all over again, and I wish I had been around when you were writing it to cheer you on. This is a triumph! Thank you again for your hard work, I have so enjoyed reading it! All the best with your future endeavours as writer and vet :)
bookwyrm321 chapter 83 . 6/22/2019
I really don’t know what to say, other than... I FREAKING LOVE THIS STORY. This was the first fanfic I ever read, and you set the bar incredibly high for all the fics I have read since. You inspired me to start writing some of my own. I have read it through four times now, and it just keeps getting better.
Kel is my favorite of Tammy’s heroines and I love thinking about what might have been. Scanra is a country that hasn’t been explored much by Tortallan heroes and it’s amazing to see how much depth you’ve given both the country and its people.
I always find myself in tears when I read this chapter! Happy tears.
Midnight'sRevenge chapter 83 . 6/7/2019
A beautiful story - thank you.
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 44 . 5/19/2019
It's late, I have work tomorrow and now I'm just crying reading this chapter. I almost never get that caught up in stories but this is exceptionally well written and I wanted to let you know you moved me to the point of staying up late and crying into my pillow. I'm so glad I don't have to wait for an update because I can't stop reading at this point. Its too sad.

TLDR this is the best story I've found on this whole site and I'm crying cause you wrote the relationship between kel and Alex so well it hurts
Guest chapter 83 . 4/21/2019
Late to the game, but blazed through your story hungering for more after each chapter. Great writing, and thanks for sharing this story with the rest of us!
Rittervine chapter 83 . 4/7/2019
Not sure if you’re still on the site, but just wanted to give a shout out and tell you how much I love Fallen. I’ve read it three or four times now, and each time I find something new to love. It’s truly one of my all time favorites on this site, thank you for your incredible work!
Guest chapter 19 . 3/31/2019
This chapter you called him Alexie and all I could think about was Anastasia’s brother so now I think that Alex(ie) so now I think he’s that 17 year old Scanran who was blamed for killing his clan.
Jasnrob chapter 83 . 3/11/2019
Amazing story. Found you on TV Tropes for Tortall.
Tigereye5778 chapter 42 . 2/17/2019
Yassssss! This is easily the high point of the whole story. I wish Kel had never had to leave Scanra.
Tigereye5778 chapter 39 . 2/17/2019
I love Torrien. I'm glad you didn't sully their friendship with romance.
Tigereye5778 chapter 37 . 2/17/2019
Aaaaand, I'm crying again. Stop it, will you? I'm enjoying this story wonderfully, despite the tears. :)
Tigereye5778 chapter 34 . 2/17/2019
Yep. I'm crying. You do have a gift, C. Knight.
bettyz53 chapter 83 . 2/12/2019
Long time since you wrote this, but wow - excellent work!
Thank you for you efforts! Totally enjoyed this story.
12,094 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »