Reviews for Fallen
Crazy Lady Knight chapter 2 . 12/6/2006
Yea!, that was deffinately a new approach on an overused scene, i loved it!:)
Luna A. Dust chapter 2 . 12/6/2006
*sniffle* poor Kel...great writing by the way, Update soon, pretty please!
kelroxmysox chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
YAY! you're back! I loved the first chapter. i've never heard the song, but i like it. really realistic. but a question: when did Kel leave knight training? You mentioned Dom, so I assumed after she was a squire, but shes only 15? nice job, update soon
kayla ryan chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
love it cant wait 2 read more
Mrs. Dom Masbolle chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
OMG THIS IS AWESOME! AND I LOVE HOW SHE WHOOPED EVERYONE'S ASSES AT AGE 15! i am completely hooked and dying for more! you have to update! i am really happy that she is anamazing warrior at so young. since thats what i think she'd have done if she got kicked out...work really hard to beat everyone. please update at the speed of ...i dunno, but fast!
shamrockgirl07 chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
intrigued? absoutely!

excited? yes!

can't wait for another chapter? duh!

i like the song, though i've only heard it a handful of times.

update soon! incredible job for the start of the story. i love it.
Anon i mous chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Whoa... cliffy. I'm intrigued. Please update asap b/c I love it!
Crazy Lady Knight chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Very unusual idea, please update soon!:)
hail flying spaghetti monster chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
cool. never heard the song but it sounds good

kill george, up aragorn
Fabulous and Feminist chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
oh yay!

romance?

what pairings?

is wyldon good?

i love it

cant wait and i hope you update soon
Aly the Spy chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Quite. And I'm glad to see that you're alive. I was beginning to think someone had killed you for not reviewing their story or for you not updating or something. People around here tend to do that. Well, as always, I can't wait to see in what way you are going to toture Kel next. Bye!

-ALY AS ALWAYS
Eclipsa chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
I'm very intrigued... can't wait to see more and see how you unfold this story.. you've added some interesting details that have me questioning what happened.. I can't wait for you to post the answers.. Keep writing!

~Eclipsa
x17SkmBdrchiczxx chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Intrigued.. I deff. am... I love how kel just bashed jon.. yay for jon bashing... update like asap

Caiti
Me chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
I am very intrigued. I love your stories and I'm so glad your back! Keep it up because this is a great beginning!
SarahE7191 chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
That was so good. So if she was 15 than 3 years ago would be 12, but then she'd have still been a page. How would Raoul and the squad know her? But I like the plot of the summary so far. Update soon.

Sarah