Reviews for Sombreros and Scotch Take the Edge Off
xxbiteme620xx chapter 11 . 6/20/2014
I just got into this show and immediately fell in love with the idea of Giles and Buffy being together. I always choose the pairings there will never happen in real life. But this story was amazing. There was all level of emotions in it which I always look for. Can't wait to read more of your work.
PrettyGirl501 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Good story!
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 11 . 3/6/2011
CUTE! very very CUTE! LOL...I liked the way you ended it

THANKS:"D
CyBr3 chapter 11 . 7/18/2010
I nice twist on... EVERYTHING! I really enjoyed this.
Dimkaagon chapter 11 . 1/7/2010
That was really an amazing story! You did a great job with it. I really enjoyed the sweetness of the Buffy and Giles relationship in this story. Fantastic job and thank you so much for writing!
DoctorFang chapter 11 . 6/13/2009
that was great! i loved it.
Angel-o-Darkness chapter 11 . 12/12/2008
aww this was so cute :3

not normally a pairing i'd consider but you've made me fall in love : )
regan666 chapter 11 . 2/14/2008
Aw that was a lovely story, its sad about Dawn dying though. it was great you wrote it very well!
George chapter 10 . 10/14/2007
This is a wonderful story. Consider this a request for more chapters, or other plot lines. Great job!
SlaYeRGiRLkaL chapter 11 . 4/3/2007
OMG this story was so amazing and this chapter was even cute It was sad that Dawn died and all though but I found this story as a whole to be completely brilliant
SlaYeRGiRLkaL chapter 7 . 3/29/2007
Oh this story is so cute I love it to death and I so can't believe Buffy is pregnant
SlaYeRGiRLkaL chapter 2 . 3/27/2007
This story is so amazing I've fallen in love with it already
Angel of the day chapter 11 . 2/10/2007
Oh that was just the sweetist! Loved it!
g120 chapter 11 . 12/16/2006
Great story, and sad ending. Only thing I'd change is have it be longer :)
tabby chapter 11 . 12/14/2006
lovely story! I read it al through in one go, can't inderstand why you don't have more reviews!