Reviews for Night Tears
florrey chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
I've been loving this movie since I first watched it at the age of about twelve and I so fell in love with the character of John. I don't know how many times I've watched BC since then, but today it came on TV in a row with some other 80's teen movies and enjoyed it as much as always.
I looked for BC FF afterwards and stumbled over yours... it's really great! John and Claire are a wonderful and interesting pairing and I love the way you portrayed them, adding your own thought but never getting OOC.
I especially loved the contrast between John's being rough at theoutside and the more vulnerable sice hidden inside of him, which was only hinted at in the movie. I also liked the idea of him defending his mother which adds some tenderness to him that is really sweet without getting too melodramatic.

Great work! I'd love to read more.
Broadwayjr chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Too lazy to log in (I apologize).
Anyway, I thought this was great! Much deeper than I expected. And all that Bender angst? Damn.
Fine work, my friend.
Hiddennotes chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Amazing! Can we find out what happens next?
vampiregirl1654 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
That was really sweet. The only thing I didn't like was how it ended. But meh...I have an imagination-I'll guess what'll happen next. Thanks for writing this :)

~vg1654~
Linwe-Amari chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
This is really good. I wouldn't mind finding out what happens next. :)
Map of the Stars chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
I would really love to see this continued! This is one of the best fanfics I've read so far! You portrayed the breakfast club characters perfectly.
Mad Hatter Helsing chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
great job
Romen chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Ah I love this! So good! :) Poor Bender, he's just so sweet in a mean way!
brittie bear chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
The ending was perfect. I definitely didn't expent John to be accomodating for Claire, and most definitely not nice. I love the fact you keep them so in character. You're one of the best Breakfast Club fanfiction writers I've read! :)
itsi3 chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
I Loved the twist... It was very...fitting. I'm kinda shocked noone else felt to explore John's home life but I'm glad you did! Very well written!

~Crystal
MissTessa chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
YAY!
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Sweet. A little sad and a little fluffy, but everyone likes fluff and it was good fluff so it doesn't matter.

I loved it and I thank you for writing it :)

-Juno
Scarlett Black chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Oh. My. Gosh. If he'd been in my guest house, I would have hopped in bed with him faster than he could have asked me. This is really good. Write more, I beg of you!
DarkestFullMoon chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
This story was amazingly written and I tip my imaginary hat to you. The dialogue combined with the rest of the story was simply fantastic. Usually a lot of dialogue runs a story into the ground but stayed the course and produced a very interesting story. I am hoping to see more from you in the future.
michiei chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
that was AWESOME! I LOVED IT! thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you..._