Reviews for All About Family
olliebella chapter 14 . 10/24/2012
great story x
greeklove chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
This was an excellent story,very interesting and well 't wait to read more form up the good work
more secrets chapter 14 . 12/21/2006
I can't believe you've gotten so few reviews. That was an excellent story! Just a couple minor quibbles (mainly on British vs American word usage, let me know if you'd like someone to check out your next work), but it is so nice to find someone who writes well and in literate English. More, please!
Neteret chapter 14 . 12/16/2006
Ahh! Everyone gets their just dues and a sweet ending.

Applause, Applause! Brava! Stands and raises clapping hands! Brava! Encore!
Lerrinus chapter 14 . 12/14/2006
*applause* Well done! I didn't expect this warm and fuzzy an ending but I guess I shouldn't have been surprised since you are a great writer and have been doing such a wonderful job of portraying Horatio And Friends. Good Job! Way to go! Woohoo! :-)

*hugs*

*adds to faves*
Lerrinus chapter 13 . 12/13/2006
Aw, I love the fuzzy in this chapter, she gets to stay with the H-man! :-D

Best line:

'purely for ongoing police protection he had said,'

Right, Horatio!

*teehee*

:-)
Lerrinus chapter 12 . 12/12/2006
Yay! Silvio's gonna get what he deserves and Horatio struts his stuff! Swet! I can barely wait for the warm fuzzies, I'm stressed out from school, I need warm fuzzies, it's cold up here in Canada! Nice chapter, hypergolic! :-D
Lerrinus chapter 11 . 12/11/2006
Amazing! I love the clear description of the firing of the gun that Calleigh fired. I didn't know all that happened in the split second when the trigger is pulled and the gun fires a bullet!

I also have a friend who loved sneaking up on me in school! I would turn around and somehow she would be standing there, grinning in my face and laugh as I screamed in fright!

Glad you like all my reviews! *smiles, blushes and waves*

:-D
Neteret chapter 11 . 12/11/2006
Wht can I say? Girl! You're just plain good at writing!
Lerrinus chapter 10 . 12/10/2006
Yay! I like how Silvio Costa calls Horatio "Blue"! Keep up the great work! :-)
Lerrinus chapter 9 . 12/10/2006
“I guess I caused the guy some pain." Nice shooting, H! :-)
Lerrinus chapter 8 . 12/10/2006
Great scenes! I love how Horatio cares so much for Sharon!
Lerrinus chapter 7 . 12/10/2006
I like how Horatio does his guessing games and shocks the new guy Ryan! Great description and characterization of Calleigh!
Lerrinus chapter 6 . 12/10/2006
Aw, great last lines! Cute image of Sharon in an oversized orange jumpsuit, teehee! :-)
Neteret chapter 10 . 12/10/2006
Don't stop, oh please! don't stop! It feels so good!