Reviews for Rumble With The Stars
JohnnyIsMyGoldSunset chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Hahaha! Hey at least they have actual stars unlike most of the 'Dancing with the Stars' seasons! Except last season with Ralph :3

Sun tea? Haha! XD
DHF of Walden chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Actually read this 15 minutes ago, had to regain composure before I reviewed. Also took me a while to find my ass, it always hides after I laugh it off. That was FreaKin' GOLD! Keep it that way, it's a good way to be!
Katie chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Ha. I am dying laughing! Too funny!
Silver-Serval chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Doesn't get much better than this... Or that? Lol, I loved it anyways. Fell outta my chair again though... Bruising... The pain... The rope burn... xD Kudos!

Soda: -gets out popcorn—now this should be good…

More! Please!
Greaser Girl 4 Life chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
LMAO...this was really funny. Especially Soda at the end
GreaserFreak13 chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Oh my god, I almost died laughing. Now my mom thinks I'm crazy...oh well! I loved Soda at the end!
K00K chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
lmao i loved it.
Jennifer chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
haha...I agree with Soda. This was HALARIOUS! I can't stop laughing! I love it! -falls out of chair and dies of laughter-
look at the stars chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
hahaha. hilarious.
thekingofelrey chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
hah megh that was funny.

Tim deserved to get tackled. discriminating against Steve...
Queen Jane Approximately chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
omg this was too funny.

are you gonna continue with it? i think you should, because i was seriously laughing out loud. it seriously made my day.

and i loved the snapping the fingers thing. because it's just so funny and random when people do that.

haha great job! i definitely feel happier now that i've read this. :)

peace..

sarah
Love.Heals chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
lmfao hat was hilarious lol
dorkyduck chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Darry: he took my sun tea!

Tim: what the hell? Ok you guys stop it stop it now! –Gets tackled by Steve—I said I was joking!

Soda: -gets out popcorn—now this should be good…

HAHAHAHA! thats great
LikeWoahhh chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
DUDE WHERE'S MY CAR?

Gosh I love that movie.

And Ashton Kutcher.

Steve: why don’t you call 911 stupid?

Paris: I’m not stupid, there’s no 11 on the telephone.

Two-Bit: Oh, she’s blonde all right.

Paris: what’s that supposed to mean? –Twirls hair thoughtfully, a sudden look of comprehension dawning on her face. Snaps fingers in Z shape—OH NO YOU DI’INT! –Dives at two-bit.

Lmao, Paris Hilton is a whxre.
Chelsea chapter 1 . 12/3/2006