Reviews for Fears Run Like Silver
Llwynog the Bard chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
What name did he take? I've never thought about last names in the Zelda universe so that caught me off guard, and it makes me wonder.
Ahjus chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
THAT ROCKED!
selena chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Aww! That was really sweet!
ZeBubba chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
a bit anti-climatic But awesome none ze less.
bahjcb chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
You have reason to be proud of that fic, it was great. And so cute. I can't wait to read more stories you. I hope they are all Malink, however. I don't really believe there should be anyother kind.
Clover64 chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
I love the Malink fluff! Great job!
The Evil Overlord Crazy L chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Lordy... that was AWSOME! You were so god! Cool.
TheOtherWriter chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
Fabulous job! I love love loved it. You have such an amazing character grip on Link. For a guy that doesn't talk much he sure says the most adorable things.

The end was a little forced but I loved the story anyways. I'm always looking for new Fanfics to illustrate and this one wants to make me draw. xD

I can't wait to see more from you. Kudos for a first great peice. :steals Link's hat and runs far far away:

-T.O.W
Trey178 chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
I have to say that I'm imprssed. It makes me think that I should've started my stories with a oneshot, just to get my name out there. Excellent first effort and I hope to see more from you.
Nintendo x Freak chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Wow! Very good. Brav!

I would have very liked it if you would have written a little more about the family, wedding, ect. But, over all, It's great! Keep up the good work!
BabyGurl278 chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
This was a very good one-shot, especially since it was your first one.

I, myself, am a big fan of Malon and Link pairings so I knew I had to check it out once I read the summary.

The moment I started reading it I was hooked. You surely captured the moment at the end and I really like how it was Malon's birthday. You have a good writing style and for some reason I really love the title. Haha. I'm a sucker for awesome titles though.

Very good. I liked it alot and the ending was so sweet. We have to create more Malon and Link stories! Get more people falling for the pairing.

Keep up the good work!

*Baby-G*
BlazeStarre chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Malink fluff! Yay! _ This was just awesome! Since this is your first story on is it your first fan fic ever or what? The description was great. You should do a sequel of some sort- like their life on the ranch with two kids and all that jazz... Just an idea! Keep on writing Zelda fics, I want to see more from you. ;)
Cenedarprime chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Excellently done, Layren. For a first voyage into the dangerous world that is I think you'll be able to hold your own. I'll be sure to get a blurb for you in my profile!

P.S. I'm touched that you dedicated this story to me, by the way.

Cenedarprime
dream.sequins chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Aw! I loved this. Malon taking cae of Link's wounds...no matter how many times I see it, the author always finds a way to make it original (like how you made it Malon's birthday and whatnot), so the storyline never gets old!