Reviews for Always
False Alarm chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
*pokes*

I can't believe you're not writing more Lily/Remus! This drabble was sweet, and you have a nice style that most people never pull off. Ah, Remus and oreos! That made me smile.

Lily has become one of those characters to me where she's become so redundant in each story that I almost always expect some kind of special uniqueness in the other characters or i'll turn away. After all, we've all seen her shy, rude, kind, lonely, heroic, ect. But I think you have a nice idea of Remus, at least from this short drabble.

“Oh Lily, you’re being hopelessly dramatic”

For some reason that line stuck out at me. It's just something that actually sounds it would actually come from our little Remus, doesn't it? Hardly anyone ever nails the Remus Lupin I have so solidly imagined in my head-but that line was fantastic! I really don't know how i'm supposed to say this...but while your characters aren't completely original and different from everyone else's, they have a sort of...something in them while still sticking close to what seems like canon.

Funny how a sentence or two can really shape a story, huh?

Hm..

I'm not a fan of drabbles, but I thought you had amazing characterization so...brilliant writing.

*pokes again* Write some more Remus/Lily and I'll LOVE you forever!

PS. Your summary rocks!
FireGirl09 chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
I really enjoyed this story!