Reviews for The Game
Doctor Susan Holmes chapter 31 . 4/24
This was so beautiful! so heart-wrenching! Gosh, I devoured it! you and your writing and the whole trilogy are amazing so thank you for creating it
moodygoody chapter 31 . 9/21/2017
Thank you! Just don't have good enough words to praise it! Wonderful magical story, super cool crow :)
Leraiv Snape chapter 28 . 6/15/2017
Although this is a Zutara piece, and you've woven a very interesting tale here, it's Sokka's understanding of war through the lens of hatred and fear that I have most appreciated so far. His perspective in this chapter brought tears to my eyes because of what he has come to know via his captors and the choices that have helped them hold on to their humanity. I also appreciate what that let him learn about being a man and maintaining his own humanity in tough times. Very well done.
Kina Kalamari chapter 31 . 4/13/2017
This story was a hell of a ride. I definitely wasn't expecting that end, but I kind of like it. Normally I'm not a big fan of memory erasure because it makes the story feel a bit pointless, but you worked it really well. I love the idea that this happened in the canon timeline, although with Korra it still can't have, but it's cool anyway. Really great story. Thanks for the awesome read.
Guest chapter 31 . 1/28/2017
This story is so good! I enjoyed very much! Thank you!
Katuko chapter 31 . 6/24/2016
Sonja Schreiber chapter 19 . 5/27/2016
what is this!? I came here for zutara and your giving me Sokka/fire nation feels!? I'm not crying, you're crying! (translation: you're an amazing character writer)
ImZutarian4ever chapter 31 . 1/6/2016
I really like your fanfictions!*sqeals*WOULD YOU MAKE SOME MOOREE?Pleaasee?*cute pupy eyes*Well,if you do i would really like if they would be at Air Temple and that you would put Sokka's and Toph's teasing on rest of the group-some sarcasm,jokes,pranks-just typicall Toph and Sokka..)If you dont make them its okay,I completly understand ,also i would like to thank you cause,while i was reading your beutiful fics,i figured out some of writting techniques,some beutiful descriptions and so on(esspecially cause i english language and its my second language).You inspired me!And one day(that is if it ever happens-im kinda lazy to make them and some of these circumstances im in right now arent allowing me to do so)i'll make or a fan Zutara vid,or written fanfiction or some fanart drawings and im gonna relate it to you and tell everyone to read them so...yep!Ly and your fics!Best wishes and keep calm and ship Zutaraaaa!
Guest chapter 19 . 11/26/2015
Hi! I love your story so far but I've noticed that many of the words you use are from a vocab packet thing I do at school. I was just wondering if you do that because you use very good vocabulary. :)
Guest chapter 31 . 10/4/2015
I know you wrote this before season 3 was even out... so does that mean you cam up with bloodbending first? Yenno because what Karanna did to those guys, and also in 'Bent'... that was bloodbending was it not? "The water in their bodies"... so Nickelodeon should be paying you!
WOW. just WOW chapter 31 . 10/4/2015
I am trully speechless...
I read Ho'Wan and Bent, and fount them really entertaining. Then I started reading this one and I have to admit: I thought I wasn't gonna like it. I was really thrown off by the talking crows and Karanna and all those other characters. But DAMN towards the end when it all began connecting and making sense, I swear you got me crying. This fic really felt like a "lost adventure" that was meant to be canon but never went through. It really expanded on some minor things which I noticed were out of the ordinary on the show. Basically all the thing you listed in the epilogue: Katara's sudden abilities when confronting Pakku; when Katara sees Aang's spirit at the North Pole; and all those other minor, yet questionable/unexplained details. I'm so pleased to have read this fic, because the next time I watch ATLA, I will think of this story when I come across those scenes again. Great writing a hats off to you :)

P.S: The very end, where Iroh is telling his grandkids the story... my heart warmed up a bit
DragonMaster65 chapter 31 . 4/30/2015
Coming back an re-reading this story after many years, it's still as excellent and beautifully executed as I remembered. Truly a tale for the ages!
Weehoodle chapter 7 . 8/20/2014
MOMO! KATARA! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! SNIFFLE, SNIFFLE.
PROS! :D
The suspense! The wonderful plot! The protective Zuko! Oh the agony!
Great spelling and grammar!
The plot is killing me. Momo! Sob sob.
CONS D:
You're a meanie... Leaving me hanging like that. HOW DARE YOU!
Errr, that's it?
HAAAAAVVVVEEE AAAA GGGRRREEEAAATTTT DDDDDDAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!
WeEhOoDlE!
Don't die. :)
Weehoodle chapter 5 . 8/20/2014
THE CROWS. THE CROWS ARE SPIES! *Sigh* I should have figured that out sooner. Onto the...
PROS! :D
Hello again, it's time for the good things!
Implacable grammar and spelling.
*Sobs* Thank you! *Sob* for not making them OOC! *Sniffle*
The plot is going well and it's keeping me on my toes (And past my bedtime) not too fast or slow.
I think it was a good decision to have Aang go after them. Totally cool man.
Long chapters are amazing. I hate when people post awesome stories with 500 words per chapter and the post another every like... Six years. THANK YOU!
CONS! D':
Errrr... I don't know? The world might explode from the ZUTARA fluffiness?
GOOD JOB!
wEeHoOdLe
Don't die.
Weehoodle chapter 4 . 8/20/2014
WHOA. I didn't realize I was already on chapter four :D it's so good!
PROS! :D
Again, wonderful grammar, spelling and ect.
Thank you M'lady or sir, for staying in character!
Zutara.
SOKKKA? I knew something was up! *Grumbles angrily* Sokka on the boat instead. *Grumble grumble* Mean plot twists.
Wonderful use of wording!
CONS! D:
What's up with Zuko? Hormones?...
Errr thats all the cons.. :D
GOOD JOB MY FRIEND!