Reviews for The Game
Irrel chapter 31 . 4/10/2007
*CLAPS* That... was one of the best fanfictions I have ever read. Your writing is extremely good and I hope you get to finish your original novel, get published and become famous so I can say I used to read your fanfiction lol

Thank you so much for writing this for us! *hugs*
Newguy22 chapter 31 . 4/10/2007
YEY FOR HAPPY ENDINGS!

This has to be one of the GREATESTS ENDINGS IN THE HISTORY OF ENDINGS XD

LOVED COMPLETELY HOW WELL YOU INCLUDED PARTS OF THE SERIES WORKING THEM SO WELL AND SO NICELY IT SEEMS THAT IS THE WAY THINGS ARE!

And the part with the Zutara children hehehehe

Just super fun!

Sadly it was the last of you we might see in a while, but hey I made an account so I will be posted if you put anything here!

That's gotta be good!

HAVE FUN WORKING IN YOUR OWN MATERIAL THOUGH WILL BE WAITING TO GET A CHANCE AND READ IT!
Fandomme chapter 31 . 4/10/2007
Great! Good luck in all your endeavours, and thank you for such a wonderful ending.
Scarylady chapter 31 . 4/10/2007
Oddly enough, this makes the season one finale make more sense...this was wrapped up *very* well. The fluff was much appriciated :) As was the twist with Bai-Bai...

I'm sad to see this end. I wish you luck on your original writing (even as I hope a Zutara plot bunny sneaks up on you)!
Doom Princess chapter 31 . 4/10/2007
sad and exciting all at the same. time. excellent trilogy. showers are the best places for revolation and epiphanies. Thank you for sharing. It is a very good story, and nicely wrapped up ending!
K. East chapter 31 . 4/10/2007
A beautiful and satisfying epilogue to a great story. I love how you tie everything together into Uncle Iroh's bedtime story. It makes me wonder if it's really true, lol. And Professor Zei being in there - very cute.

Good luck on your original fiction. :D
HockeyChic27 chapter 31 . 4/10/2007
OMG! *tear* That was an absolutely perfect end, to and absolutely perfect story! :D It makes my heart swell! :D Yeah Zutara!
Lady Mondragon chapter 31 . 4/10/2007
Suerte! Let your fans know when your novel comes out. I'd love to buy it!

BTW, great way to end the story!
Foenixfyre chapter 31 . 4/10/2007
Wow! What a wonderful ending to an amazing story. The little episode scenes all take on so much more meaning with your story behind them.

I think that, above all, I was especially enchanted by your writing of Iroh. He's a phenomenal character, and you captured him perfectly.

Good luck with your original fiction! I'll definitely be keeping an eye out . . .
OveractiveImagination39 chapter 31 . 4/10/2007
Excellant story! I hate to see it end but what a clever and insightful way you did it. Your skills have really grown over the past three stories and I'm sure you'll do well in any other writing ventures you undertake.

Your attention to detail and the fact that you actually thought this through and researched was evident in every chapter. This will be one of those stories that all the others get judged against. Congratulations on an incredible and very entertaining story.

Good Luck!
Poptop chapter 31 . 4/10/2007
Damn. I wish Katara and Zuko would have realized earlier what really happened, to understand all the trials and changes their love has faced. I hope you find time to continue fanfiction. :D
uffda1nat chapter 31 . 4/10/2007
I must say you are the most accomplished, intelligent, breathtaking, heartstopping, writer i have yet to encounter on this fine fanfiction of a site. Your writing is well thought through and delivered with passion and meaning. I have gasped, laughed, pouted, cursed, praised, and cried all the way through this story. It has made me want to jump for joy and then stab a knife in my gut. And for this i hope you are overflowing with pride, for you have succeeded in a very challenging task indeed.

You've even managed to teach lessons of love, life, hate, and death. I have favorite quotes from your story now. One of them being: “War wasn’t a game. Life wasn’t a game. Death in the line of duty wasn’t dignified or honorable. It was simply the end of life.’’ -From Ch. 28. The second i read this it shot me through the heart for some reason, stood out. I immediatly wrote it down to save.

I wish you the very best of luck with any original pieces you try, and will succeed in. If you find yourself in need of a beta reader (i'm up for trashy romance any day) i would be honored to comply. Though you will probably find it hard to choose someone, anyone with any sense at all would want to read your writing.

In conclusion, as sad as that is, you have improved and made my life these past few months. I praise the day i started reading this trilogy. And although i havn't been with you from the very beggining i still worship you like the goddess of words you are. Sorry if you don't like long reviews, but i just had to. Keep Writing!
Wren Sharpbeak chapter 31 . 4/10/2007
Absolutely, completely, utterly AMAZING. The fact that you were able to devise this magnificent grand tale, and then let it slip back into the canon is so remarkable, so extraordinary, that words alone can't begin to describe how impressed i am.

You are a mind-bogglingly fantastic writer! And if Harlequin can't see that when you submit your novel, then they don't deserve your talent. Best of luck you to!
moor chapter 31 . 4/10/2007
I only have a few mins, but just wanted to say I love how you ended this story on such a satisfying/happy/complete note, and remarked on the importance of family. It was something you touched on in so many areas in this story, and something that really resonated with me, and I just want to thank you for keeping it through to the end. :D

I gotta run, but THANK YOU for sharing such a beautiful story, in all its parts (and by that I include the others in the trilogy!), and if you'd like a beta for that romance novel, toss me a line. _~ I'd be more than happy! (Hell, honoured! XD) My romance novels are at least two layers deep on each shelf of my bookcase. .b

Take care & good luck w/ your writing!

-mm
Caranora chapter 31 . 4/10/2007
I loved the ending! I really liked the little short story type things, especially the ones with Aang and Sokka. The story was truly great and true to the characters. This 'trilogy' is full of the best Zutaras around!
892 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »