Reviews for The Game
Blooappall chapter 31 . 4/11/2007
*clap clap clap clap clap*

Bravo!

That was a nice wind-down to a lovely story- it certainly makes sense of Katara seeing Aang's spirit in the oasis (how did she really do it in canon?) and all the little remarks Zuko made.

Well done, and good luck with your original fiction!
No longer online chapter 31 . 4/11/2007
This story was so great!
marbles chapter 31 . 4/11/2007
Perfect ending to the series. (To think, it started out all light-hearted with Ho'wan! XD) So much love for this, especially with how you wrapped everything up - Iroh and his bedtime stories, his new title:Yeh-yeh (yay, Chinese! XD *shamelessly Chinese*), the not-overly-happy-but-happy-still ending, everything! I really like how this ended - it's like everything fell neatly into place: nothing was left hanging or anything.
The Zutara Critic chapter 31 . 4/11/2007
yay!
Kryspix chapter 31 . 4/11/2007
wow! i absolutely loved this trilogy. it was so different to any other zutara ive read. thank you for writing such wonderful stories
Azamiko chapter 31 . 4/11/2007
Good luck! And yay for happy endings!
Irrel chapter 31 . 4/10/2007
*CLAPS* That... was one of the best fanfictions I have ever read. Your writing is extremely good and I hope you get to finish your original novel, get published and become famous so I can say I used to read your fanfiction lol

Thank you so much for writing this for us! *hugs*
Newguy22 chapter 31 . 4/10/2007
YEY FOR HAPPY ENDINGS!

This has to be one of the GREATESTS ENDINGS IN THE HISTORY OF ENDINGS XD

LOVED COMPLETELY HOW WELL YOU INCLUDED PARTS OF THE SERIES WORKING THEM SO WELL AND SO NICELY IT SEEMS THAT IS THE WAY THINGS ARE!

And the part with the Zutara children hehehehe

Just super fun!

Sadly it was the last of you we might see in a while, but hey I made an account so I will be posted if you put anything here!

That's gotta be good!

HAVE FUN WORKING IN YOUR OWN MATERIAL THOUGH WILL BE WAITING TO GET A CHANCE AND READ IT!
Fandomme chapter 31 . 4/10/2007
Great! Good luck in all your endeavours, and thank you for such a wonderful ending.
Scarylady chapter 31 . 4/10/2007
Oddly enough, this makes the season one finale make more sense...this was wrapped up *very* well. The fluff was much appriciated :) As was the twist with Bai-Bai...

I'm sad to see this end. I wish you luck on your original writing (even as I hope a Zutara plot bunny sneaks up on you)!
Doom Princess chapter 31 . 4/10/2007
sad and exciting all at the same. time. excellent trilogy. showers are the best places for revolation and epiphanies. Thank you for sharing. It is a very good story, and nicely wrapped up ending!
K. East chapter 31 . 4/10/2007
A beautiful and satisfying epilogue to a great story. I love how you tie everything together into Uncle Iroh's bedtime story. It makes me wonder if it's really true, lol. And Professor Zei being in there - very cute.

Good luck on your original fiction. :D
HockeyChic27 chapter 31 . 4/10/2007
OMG! *tear* That was an absolutely perfect end, to and absolutely perfect story! :D It makes my heart swell! :D Yeah Zutara!
Lady Mondragon chapter 31 . 4/10/2007
Suerte! Let your fans know when your novel comes out. I'd love to buy it!

BTW, great way to end the story!
Foenixfyre chapter 31 . 4/10/2007
Wow! What a wonderful ending to an amazing story. The little episode scenes all take on so much more meaning with your story behind them.

I think that, above all, I was especially enchanted by your writing of Iroh. He's a phenomenal character, and you captured him perfectly.

Good luck with your original fiction! I'll definitely be keeping an eye out . . .
898 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »