Reviews for The Game
Blue-Bird-11 chapter 31 . 1/31/2011
I love this story! It's amazing! I'm almost certain I started and finished this within 2 days! Luv it!
Jags chapter 31 . 12/19/2010
Wonderful story! Beautifully written. I wish you luck on your endeavors and hope you continue to write.
derrrrrrr chapter 7 . 11/2/2010
ok TOTALLY NOT hating here but...zuko is really...stalker ex now...its...creepy...
stuff the world with cake chapter 9 . 8/31/2010
Well, I never stopped to consider a Zuko/Momo friendship, but I think I really wouldn't mind one.

The interactions are interesting enough. And I think it'd have LOTS of potential.

What kind of potential? I ... don't know.
Sakura Katana chapter 31 . 8/31/2010
Just finished the trilogy. I really enjoyed it. Great job!
TexasDreamer01 chapter 31 . 8/22/2010
this is a wonderful trilogy.

brittney
Blouta chapter 31 . 8/1/2010
Well written, actually, I was surprised that it was the best story in your trilogy. And usually, the first is the best. It kept me on the edge of my seat and I tried my best not to leave the computer until it was done.
loverofZuko chapter 31 . 7/26/2010
I am truly crying inside that this story has ended. the whole story has kept me on the edge of my seat figuratively the entire way. Those intense moments were enough to make me skip a heartbeat. it is a great honor to write a story which readers wish never to end. Great writing style (I hardly found any typos and great imagery). overall five stars :)
The.Usual.Angst chapter 6 . 7/11/2010
ahhhhhhh MOMO!
Xia19222 chapter 31 . 6/17/2010
omg i love all your stories. Their all so amazing and well written. You said something about trying to get books published in real life. I'd love to read them. Best wishes ~Xia~
Misfitable chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
You know my first thought when I saw this story? The title.

...Aw crap, I just lost the Game. Again.

~Misfit
jessi chapter 31 . 5/26/2010
Great story! I am so glad it had a happy ending!
jessi chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Wow, another story! I really liked the "chameleon-fox", wonder who is like that...
Ella Palladino chapter 20 . 4/14/2010
omg- hawt and sexy times! ::fanningself::
DragonMaster65 chapter 16 . 4/2/2010
Oh my goodness! So much tension in this chapter! It made me read so ridiculously fast. I love your writing style. I can't wait to click over to the next chapter, but I wanted to say congrats for making this chapter so amazing.

~DragonMaster65