Reviews for The Game
sadladybug chapter 31 . 3/4/2011
I don't know if you check this account anymore, but I feel compelled to say this: A couple years ago, your trilogy was one of the first pieces of Zutara fanfiction that I read. Unfortunately for me, your work set quite a high standard, making it difficult to find other works of comparable quality. I still read Zutara fanfiction often, and recently decided to go back and reread these stories of yours. I must say, they are just as good now as they were then, and they remain among my favorites to come out of this fandom. I see from your profile that you have now become a published author, which with your talent doesn't suprise me. Congratulations on this accomplishment, and thank you for your hard work on these stories as well! I hope you find continued success.
The King in White chapter 31 . 2/12/2011
...I think I hated pretty much every character in this.

Well. Not really.

But I FELT like Zuko, you know? I was getting constantly frustrated with Sokka and Katara and Aang and Iroh and on and on...

Overall, pretty good an fairly original.
Blue-Bird-11 chapter 31 . 1/31/2011
I love this story! It's amazing! I'm almost certain I started and finished this within 2 days! Luv it!
Jags chapter 31 . 12/19/2010
Wonderful story! Beautifully written. I wish you luck on your endeavors and hope you continue to write.
derrrrrrr chapter 7 . 11/2/2010
ok TOTALLY NOT hating here but...zuko is really...stalker ex now...its...creepy...
stuff the world with cake chapter 9 . 8/31/2010
Well, I never stopped to consider a Zuko/Momo friendship, but I think I really wouldn't mind one.

The interactions are interesting enough. And I think it'd have LOTS of potential.

What kind of potential? I ... don't know.
Sakura Katana chapter 31 . 8/31/2010
Just finished the trilogy. I really enjoyed it. Great job!
TexasDreamer01 chapter 31 . 8/22/2010
this is a wonderful trilogy.

brittney
Blouta chapter 31 . 8/1/2010
Well written, actually, I was surprised that it was the best story in your trilogy. And usually, the first is the best. It kept me on the edge of my seat and I tried my best not to leave the computer until it was done.
loverofZuko chapter 31 . 7/26/2010
I am truly crying inside that this story has ended. the whole story has kept me on the edge of my seat figuratively the entire way. Those intense moments were enough to make me skip a heartbeat. it is a great honor to write a story which readers wish never to end. Great writing style (I hardly found any typos and great imagery). overall five stars :)
The.Usual.Angst chapter 6 . 7/11/2010
ahhhhhhh MOMO!
Xia19222 chapter 31 . 6/17/2010
omg i love all your stories. Their all so amazing and well written. You said something about trying to get books published in real life. I'd love to read them. Best wishes ~Xia~
Misfitable chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
You know my first thought when I saw this story? The title.

...Aw crap, I just lost the Game. Again.

~Misfit
jessi chapter 31 . 5/26/2010
Great story! I am so glad it had a happy ending!
jessi chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Wow, another story! I really liked the "chameleon-fox", wonder who is like that...
900 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »