Reviews for The Game
Blouta chapter 31 . 8/1/2010
Well written, actually, I was surprised that it was the best story in your trilogy. And usually, the first is the best. It kept me on the edge of my seat and I tried my best not to leave the computer until it was done.
loverofZuko chapter 31 . 7/26/2010
I am truly crying inside that this story has ended. the whole story has kept me on the edge of my seat figuratively the entire way. Those intense moments were enough to make me skip a heartbeat. it is a great honor to write a story which readers wish never to end. Great writing style (I hardly found any typos and great imagery). overall five stars :)
The.Usual.Angst chapter 6 . 7/11/2010
ahhhhhhh MOMO!
Xia19222 chapter 31 . 6/17/2010
omg i love all your stories. Their all so amazing and well written. You said something about trying to get books published in real life. I'd love to read them. Best wishes ~Xia~
Misfitable chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
You know my first thought when I saw this story? The title.

...Aw crap, I just lost the Game. Again.

~Misfit
jessi chapter 31 . 5/26/2010
Great story! I am so glad it had a happy ending!
jessi chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Wow, another story! I really liked the "chameleon-fox", wonder who is like that...
Ella Palladino chapter 20 . 4/14/2010
omg- hawt and sexy times! ::fanningself::
DragonMaster65 chapter 16 . 4/2/2010
Oh my goodness! So much tension in this chapter! It made me read so ridiculously fast. I love your writing style. I can't wait to click over to the next chapter, but I wanted to say congrats for making this chapter so amazing.

~DragonMaster65
zuko chapter 31 . 3/20/2010
to long but very good
Purple Wox chapter 6 . 2/4/2010
NO! MOMO

Good story by the way ;D

I'm sorry, i'm too eager to get to the next chapter to review, :'(

I'm a bad reader, but thank you!
The-Belladonna-Rose chapter 31 . 11/12/2009
You made me cry. it takes real skill to do that. And now i must go watch Azula be beaten into a sobbing mess :P Zutara FOREVER.
appa-appa-away chapter 31 . 9/3/2009
This has got to be the sweetest darn story ever. *tear* I loved it. Magic rocks, but not as much as Zutara. Lol, aw... when I finished reading this fic, I couldn't believe it was over :(

You did a great job.

Witch was awesome. So were the crows.

It was so sweet... lol.

*sigh* well, I guess this is where I shut up, right?

Ok, best wishes and fishes to you too ;D

XD

A~A~A
kibababe7015 chapter 31 . 7/14/2009
this story was great it keep me up many nights XD and i cant wait to read the rest of your work cause if there half as good as this then i have a few more sleepless nights ahead lol
Tellurium chapter 13 . 4/19/2009
Dearest Vicki (may I call you that?),

I can't tell you how much reading your fics has got me bursting with hope over the potential buried amongst the usual trash one might find in sites like this. You've singly managed to create-not one-but three stories I can clearly see happening in any episode (or full-length movie even) of the series, and do it so well, too. The bit about Sokka and his misplaced pride and growing fondness for the Fire Nation soldiers on the ship got me reeling. You were able to translate the Sokka we know and love from the show and develop him into something more, covering your tracks in the process! I wouldn't have thought of his character in that way, and been able to contrive the circumstances that could've borne it. Just genius!

And yeah, I'm a fan.

Keep it up! You're awesome.
892 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »