Reviews for The Game
selina chapter 29 . 3/15/2009
*cries a river* oh why...why...oh why you brilliant thing...the sacrifice, and the love and...the forgetting..and why?...why?

So freaking awesome.
selina chapter 28 . 3/15/2009
To his sisters death! Katara is not dead. I refuse it. You can not break mine and Zuko's heart that way.
selina chapter 27 . 3/15/2009
Oh my gods they are all going to die. You have me on the edge of my bed here.
selina chapter 26 . 3/15/2009
what no. she can die that would not break his hurt it would shatter it into a million little pieces, especially since it was by his hand. Bloody hell woman how did you get so brilliant and awe inspiring in your writing?
selina chapter 25 . 3/15/2009
*melts* that is all the coherence my brain can outer right now.
selina chapter 24 . 3/15/2009
Iroh smart man he is, of curse when we are told not to do something it makes us want to do it even more. I just hop his plan doesn't backfire and just when Zuko is listening Katara is going on and on in her denial about how much she hates and not love him.
selina chapter 23 . 3/15/2009
Huh...huh...huh! Iroh know. He know? Dude you are freaking brilliant just when i think i know what is coming next Bam! You all oh hells no you don't girl. Freaking frakkin brillinat. i can't wait for this Angi Kai. This is the first time I have both anticipated and dreaded the end of a fic. I want to see how it all goes down, but I don't want to see it end.
selina chapter 22 . 3/15/2009
Stupid, little girl and boy. and oh by is this fic getting enthralling and enthralling by the second. I will be so saddened to see it end.

*hugs Zuko* she broke his heart *sniffs* and for some reason i really really enjoyed reading that.
selina chapter 21 . 3/15/2009
What! Has she really finally lost her marbles? Is she insane? Of course he is going to agree but probably won't hurt her. But with his history of this if she wanted to find a way to break his heart she just found one. Now she just has to twist and turn the knife. Stupid girl. Great writing.
selina chapter 20 . 3/15/2009
*flicks Katara across the head* You nitwit! I swear if Zuko dies I will find some way to jump into this fic and kick her waterbending arse.

The witch and Bai Bai still scary me, and all that has happened in the end is telling me things are about to go horribly wrong.

Aww Zuko told her that he really likes likes her and I think Katara was about to do the same. Ugh why most both of them be such idiots that are going to hurt each other in the end.

Brilliant writing. See all the emotion you draw out in me.
selina chapter 19 . 3/15/2009
Wow that ending. They are all so different and yet so very alike, and you showed so well how only a few circumstances of situations separates them.

The ending to this chapter was breathtakingly beautiful.
selina chapter 18 . 3/15/2009
I feel like stamping on both their heads: Dangerous..stay away.… But they are both so darn entertaining in this battle of wills they have going on. I love how Iroh and Karanna aren't helping maters much, and I still think the ploy to break Zuko's heart is not what Katara thinks it is, and of course if she ends up going through with it (I hope she doesn't) she will end up regretting it.

I really like Karanna and Katara's chats in the mirror. it's especially funny when people keep asking her if she's alright since talking to yourself or people others can't see in the mirror is you know...crazy.
selina chapter 17 . 3/14/2009
That creepy witchy bitch. I knew she couldn't be trusted, and now not only is she going to steal Aang she is also going to try and kill my Zuko *kicks Katara* see stupid girl.

I wonder if witch is bad then maybe Karanna and the whole having to break Zuko's heart is also a lie to get what they really want.

Damn you and your awesome twist and turns.
selina chapter 16 . 3/14/2009
Now I want to beat Katara to bloody pulp. She's going to hurt my boy and boy has been hurt enough. His mother, his father, his sister, and the thousands of people and wounds he already has. Stupid girl, I will go kujoo on her ass if she hurts him,

*hugs Zuko* runs for the hills.
selina chapter 15 . 3/14/2009
*roltl* I wonder how long Katara will be able to keep this up before she either starts to really feel something for Zuko or blows up at him. Dear gods I hope she doesn't keep up this weak and meek act. It's not her and it feels like it would get annoying plus Zuko sees right through it.
891 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »