Reviews for The Game
Ella Palladino chapter 20 . 4/14/2010
omg- hawt and sexy times! ::fanningself::
DragonMaster65 chapter 16 . 4/2/2010
Oh my goodness! So much tension in this chapter! It made me read so ridiculously fast. I love your writing style. I can't wait to click over to the next chapter, but I wanted to say congrats for making this chapter so amazing.

~DragonMaster65
zuko chapter 31 . 3/20/2010
to long but very good
Purple Wox chapter 6 . 2/4/2010
NO! MOMO

Good story by the way ;D

I'm sorry, i'm too eager to get to the next chapter to review, :'(

I'm a bad reader, but thank you!
The-Belladonna-Rose chapter 31 . 11/12/2009
You made me cry. it takes real skill to do that. And now i must go watch Azula be beaten into a sobbing mess :P Zutara FOREVER.
appa-appa-away chapter 31 . 9/3/2009
This has got to be the sweetest darn story ever. *tear* I loved it. Magic rocks, but not as much as Zutara. Lol, aw... when I finished reading this fic, I couldn't believe it was over :(

You did a great job.

Witch was awesome. So were the crows.

It was so sweet... lol.

*sigh* well, I guess this is where I shut up, right?

Ok, best wishes and fishes to you too ;D

XD

A~A~A
kibababe7015 chapter 31 . 7/14/2009
this story was great it keep me up many nights XD and i cant wait to read the rest of your work cause if there half as good as this then i have a few more sleepless nights ahead lol
Tellurium chapter 13 . 4/19/2009
Dearest Vicki (may I call you that?),

I can't tell you how much reading your fics has got me bursting with hope over the potential buried amongst the usual trash one might find in sites like this. You've singly managed to create-not one-but three stories I can clearly see happening in any episode (or full-length movie even) of the series, and do it so well, too. The bit about Sokka and his misplaced pride and growing fondness for the Fire Nation soldiers on the ship got me reeling. You were able to translate the Sokka we know and love from the show and develop him into something more, covering your tracks in the process! I wouldn't have thought of his character in that way, and been able to contrive the circumstances that could've borne it. Just genius!

And yeah, I'm a fan.

Keep it up! You're awesome.
selina chapter 30 . 3/15/2009
*whimpers* they don't remember *is sad for them not remembering and for seeing this fic go bye-bye.
selina chapter 29 . 3/15/2009
*cries a river* oh why...why...oh why you brilliant thing...the sacrifice, and the love and...the forgetting..and why?...why?

So freaking awesome.
selina chapter 28 . 3/15/2009
To his sisters death! Katara is not dead. I refuse it. You can not break mine and Zuko's heart that way.
selina chapter 27 . 3/15/2009
Oh my gods they are all going to die. You have me on the edge of my bed here.
selina chapter 26 . 3/15/2009
what no. she can die that would not break his hurt it would shatter it into a million little pieces, especially since it was by his hand. Bloody hell woman how did you get so brilliant and awe inspiring in your writing?
selina chapter 25 . 3/15/2009
*melts* that is all the coherence my brain can outer right now.
selina chapter 24 . 3/15/2009
Iroh smart man he is, of curse when we are told not to do something it makes us want to do it even more. I just hop his plan doesn't backfire and just when Zuko is listening Katara is going on and on in her denial about how much she hates and not love him.
900 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »