Reviews for The Game
Scarylady chapter 2 . 12/3/2006
YAY! :) Oh...creepy lady with birdies, I like how she handled Zhao. This is shaping up to be a really nice story. I look forward to further chapters :D

E! It's so nice to see new stuff from you! :)
AvAtArRoXmYsOx chapter 2 . 12/3/2006
O This looks interesting! Keep updating! Soon please! _
Hawkeye116 chapter 2 . 12/3/2006
This story is so good, seriously. I love your writing. You officially win the Internet, especially because of that delightful raven and its raving hermit master, lmao. Awesome OC, very well developed from what little we've seen of her.

story fav
LoveroftheFlame chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Oh Vicki, this is gonna be god! Love protective and so wise Sokka.. Need more please!
Renuki chapter 2 . 12/3/2006
Who in the heck is that freaking witch? I have a bad feeling about her.

Zuko is going to end badly, maybe.
TwilightSnowStar chapter 2 . 12/3/2006
Ok, I've got my answer now. And thanks for updating so quickly. I had just sent that review and you updated the chapter. It's like magic. Chapter...APPEAR! Good job by the way.
TwilightSnowStar chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Finally! Now hurry up and get the other chapter with Zuko out. You never did answer my question though, and the thing with the fox increased my curiosity. Is Zuko's prey Katara or Aang? And I want a straight answer this time. Or if you can't give me that, then tell me what YOU think.
4ESDragon chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
YES, the final chapter in the Vicki So's Zutara trilogy! (Dances around the room for 30 minutes))
DongzhimenwaiDarling chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Great start,
NeverDust chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
WAAI! I'm so happy! Thank you thank you thank you! I'm so excited about this fic. OH! I could just GLOMP you! ::cough:: lol. Looks good. If it's anything like its precursors, it should be fantastic. Can't wait!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Gah, he's so young. I like the training! Finally!
Renuki chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
That fox sounds like Zuko. XD

Good job, Sokka? XD

*waits to see what Zuko is going to do*
Acciodoublestuffed chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
No way, NOW WAY!

YOU POSTED! AH! I am so excited! This was a great update. I love how you have seeded angst between all relationships, (Sokka being hard on Katara, Aang wondering if the siblings care about him) its marvelous! Update soon!
898 | « Prev Page 1 .. 50 57 58 59 60