Reviews for Tables turned
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 20 . 12/3/2014
I loved this story, and was so happy to be able to reread it.
Blommie8 chapter 20 . 9/24/2014
As always..nice story. I give you my thumbs!
Lady Izumi 101 chapter 20 . 8/4/2014
Yo. How could sesshomaru not tell his dad that he got rapped. Fuck that. If it was me i would be like "father...due to your lack of faith in your son. My anal cavity got violated by a huge man in a shower. Fuck you, its your fault my assvirginity was stolen." Like wtf psh he could have told everyone about the rape, including Inuyasha, one does not simply forget getting rapped O.O

Anyway, I loved the story though c:
Montara chapter 20 . 1/21/2014
Your story is awesome! If I didn't already known the characters from the anime, I wouldn't have guessed who the bad guys were...but they were a mystery for a long time :) I thought you'll make Jaken the bad guy but he was only an unpleasant one :D

I just have a question...what happened with Kagome's real father? Was he convicted for raping his own wife or she didn't press charges? She should have! It bothered me a lot that her mom let him beat Kagome and only when SHE was the one beaten, she left him! I blame her mom too, for Kagome's scars!

I loved Kagome and her character! She was so strong! For a moment, at the end, I was a little disappointed that she'd want to resign and be just a housewife but then I realized that all women have the nesting period when they want to just be mothers and wives...it will pass after the kids will be adults and then business lady Kagome will rise again :)))

Thank you for this powerful Kagome. And Sesshomaru...to go through so much and still be able to function and even find love...they are both so strong! I loved reading their story! Thank you again!
NyctoQueen chapter 20 . 11/3/2013
Wow, that was a really good story. This is the best 'normal' version of Inuysha characters to which they are not demons or mikos with powers, but ...interesting humans. Excellent job, please keep up the good work and right more stories, I truly enjoyed this story.
mtnikolle chapter 20 . 8/18/2013
That was a different AU twist, and a highly enjoyable one!
young kagome chapter 20 . 8/12/2013
Awe this was such a nice story. Very refreshing and slightly different than what I'm used to when reading sess/kag fics. Good job! Keep it up! :)
Psyka chapter 20 . 7/21/2013
Awesome don't know how to describe how great this was truly well done like a piece of art
Valleygoat chapter 20 . 1/24/2013
XD loved it. spotted some mistakes here and there, like the wrong word was used. mainly a mix up between the his/him/he and her/she. (you would have the male usage instead of the female and vice versa) and from time to time there would be a word swap or missing word all together. but those are tiny mistakes that are often made. i'm guilty of that as well. i admit the first chapter was kind of difficult to read, going back and forth between past and present. even with it being marked it was kind of confusing on the mind to be jumping back and forth so i was releived that it didn't last any longer than it did. there were a couple of chapters there where the seperation on the change of character focus wasn't marked (breaks in the page) so i would be reading something of sesshoumarus and then it was focused on the gang. i found myself pausing and backing up to read that transition more slowly. but overall this was another fantastic, awesome and spectacular story that i will definately put on my suggested reading list. i really enjoyed the role swap as well. most of the time its sesshoumaru who is the boss and kagome is the secretary/assistant and while i do personally love those kind of stories (okay, fine i love any good sess/kag story) i did find the role reversal quite refreshing and and very entertaining. i do admit that is one of the reasons why i put off reading this one for so long, but i finally decided to take the plunge since i seemed to be finding this story popping up everywhere. well i won't be so quick to dismiss stories like this one for a later time. this is another masterpiece that i will definately be reading time and time again.
much love,
valleygoat
rei-intro-rini chapter 20 . 1/9/2013
wew 'Tables turned'! I really had good time reading it. this is the 2nd fic that I read from the ones you have written-you really are a talented writer. I really liked the concept n how you developed the story and the romance(dont like it when character just meet n jump into bed n call it love) and the climax. characters were IC. The story was amusing and I really loved the fluffs in between.(I'm hopelessly romantic)
I'm really glad that I read 'Chain of love', through which I came across your profile n ur fiction.
oh ya! i have a rather silly thing to say-when u wrote that Inuyasha thought of Kag as sister-the first thing that popped into my head was incest even though they are not blood related but still thinking of them as being in relationship where they might have been physical & now calling bro.-sis. didn't set well for me.I know its silly,guess I'm goin LOCO readin so much fics n watchin detective

Well ThankS 4 sharing this wonderful fic. All d best 4 ur other works & hv a BLESSED NEW YEAR.
NicoleTsukiyomi chapter 20 . 12/30/2012
You know, I'm REALLY surprised this has less then 300 reviews...Id expect AT LEAST 900-1000! Haha this was a fantastic story and I'm happy to have read it all the way through.(I'm sorry if what I'm typing doesn't make sense it's like 2 in the morning) once I started read this I couldn't stop! Proof is...it's like 2 in the morning XD I really like, no scratch that, LOVE crimey-romantic-actiony stories. X3 this is a great story and I hope to read more from you :D
ladytari chapter 20 . 12/20/2012
OMG! *tears in eyes* I love... I mean really love this story! IT MADE ME CRY, LAUGH, AND ANGRY! or all of the emotions at once. This whole story was bitter-sweet.

PS: it was your story, you can put anything or everything you like. I am speaking about those who criticized you for putting a lot of mature content in it.

Well, anyways, I absolutely, enjoyed reading your story. ;)
Celestia's Paladin chapter 20 . 9/26/2012
Normally I try to avoid stories like this, the so called "modern" fics that just use the characters but not the universe. But I've been following Chains of Love for many of years and know that you are a damn good writer, so I gave it a shot. I am very much impressed, and part of the reason is the twist you made by having Sesshoumaru being Kagome's assistant.
Celestia's Paladin chapter 4 . 9/26/2012
I'm getting the feeling that throughout this chapter Sesshoumaru is resisting the urge to bang his head against his desk
KyoTakiKikoHyo chapter 20 . 7/17/2012
I love this story,and it has so many emotions in the like a romance love novel.I am a very pickie person to what I read on FF and I am more of an horror adventure action comedy person,but you made me fall in love with his romantic and funny are a great writer,good job!
Sincerely,KyoTakiKikoHyo