Reviews for Rohan's Future
Anon chapter 5 . 8/20/2014
Love it! I like how united the parents appear when scolding the kids.
Anon chapter 4 . 8/19/2014
Just brilliant.
Anon chapter 3 . 8/19/2014
Interesting.
Anon chapter 2 . 8/18/2014
I'm guessing Amrothos will never again be asked to help with the boys. ;)
Anon chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Love it!
HassleCastle chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
I love the littli brats. They are geniuses. And ur a lothiriel eomer fan and u haven't favourited any of /Lialathuveril? you should read her. Her author code is u/916228/
excalibur2007 chapter 5 . 9/26/2013
After ten years still passionate love. Éomer true to his vow at his symbel when he was sixteen. True honour. I think his personal boast was to kill as many orcs as possible and to marry for love "in this world and beyond" , to honour his father and his mother.
I would have liked to know if Imrahíl accepted his Weotuma, but I suppose he did. Probably horses for Dol Amroth.
Well, as the story progresses she takes it to a deeper dimension.

I would have really liked to know about the author. Her story: Amazing.
All of her characters, some original, could start new stories.

Ana
excalibur2007 chapter 4 . 9/26/2013
"devious bastard" Who is Éofor really? From the Eastfold, constant challenge with Éomer.
Éomer doesnt like him, but accepts him as captain. Then Lothíriel arrives. Éofors mind goes bang! Ceorl calls Éofor a lunatic... Unperturbed, Éomer will dismiss him . Somehow he will end in the Westmarch. Gathering of hill-men. Diversion. Tafl. Éofor crushed between hammer and anvil. We are told that certain parts of Rohan have been fortified and are visited regularly.
With humour Maddy deals with something so serious as illegitimate offspring.
Éomers first illegitimate introduced in a specific way, a "consequence". Different perception from nowadays. But he will make sure they are taken care of. Sire them.
His children, those with his ladylove, "gifts". Rohirric power. People, even when they are kids, proud and tense at the same time around them. Illegitimate will have no chance.
Ana
Kiiimberly chapter 5 . 6/21/2012
Very adorable and refreshing!
diluvina black chapter 5 . 1/7/2012
Hi,

I found your stories by chance and have read all of them within a week. I really love the personality you have given to the characters and I really was having a lot of fun reading them. It's been quite a time since I found such a well written fan-fiction.

Your research and how you have been able to re-create Rohan as an old Saxon kingdom is really great. You really gave live to the different characters.

The only thing I'm sorry about is that all was written a lot of hers ago and that although you mention in "Rohan's Future" a further story with a visit to Aragorn I don't think this will be the case after all this years.

I'd love to read it if you do.

If Maddy happens to be the shortening of Magdalena, greetings from another Madi.

Cheers
Vonlenska chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Where did you find all that OE things?

Veeeery good story :D
Ragnell chapter 5 . 4/18/2010
I laughed myself sick reading this hysterical story. Wonderful fun!
Maud chapter 5 . 7/12/2009
This particular story is absolutely wonderful. I love the last chapter, I read it each time I need to laugh ! I love Amrothos, I think the children are really well written - love the interaction between the younger children and their parents. Really wonderful, thank you very much for this story !
zedille chapter 5 . 11/26/2008
I just finished reading your entire series and it's beautifully written! Everybody's IC and your Lothiriel is really amusing, and her interactions with Eomer are awesome.

I hope you write more!
asdfjkl chapter 5 . 3/20/2008
whew. i just finished reading through all of your lothiriel/eomer stories. they rock!

i love the dol amroth family. they're all crazy. lothiriel reminds me a lot of luna lovegood from harry potter. they get along so well, but they are definitly a family. imrahil's late wife would be an interesting person to meet, as would the aunt that is mentioned on occasion. i do wish for more elphir. considering his dislike for eomer, i'm surprised we havent seen more of his ire.

eomer rocks!

all of your characters are interesting. they have depth, flaws, they make mistakes and learn. i love them.

please finish unexpected. i desparatly want to know who amrothos' wife is! and how erchirion and his wife got toghether.

and your hints at a future story...the family's affect on gondor should be interesting!