Reviews for Let the Sun Shine In
Lovekyle2009 chapter 6 . 9/1/2016
Damn! Now that was beyond perfect! Angelus oh my sexy bastard of my heart so evil and delicious but Angel always takes the cake with being scrumcious and adorable, I wish the fic was longer but Angel and Buffy being together gives me a happy.
afan21 chapter 6 . 7/25/2012
Oh, wow! I just found this story and I loved it! I always wanted the happy ending for Angel and Buffy. And it took Angelus to make it happen! He was evil...but, I always had a soft spot for him. Go figure. Thanks so much for an enjoyable read.
Laura
Knitchick chapter 6 . 4/26/2012
Loved your Angelus and how he worked to get them back together.

Great story.
AnkleBoots chapter 6 . 4/16/2011
Nice job. I thought Angelus was a bit OOC but it was still great to get a good dose of B/Aus and I liked your alternate NFA and look at the potential future. Bonus points for Riley NOT coming off as a total tool. I never really liked him but I thought he was an okay character, except for the dating Buffy part.
Pixiesandenvy chapter 6 . 12/3/2009
I loved your stories concept at the end and that someone actually saw Buffy's real potential at the end, she deserves the ideal life of luxury for the times she's saved the world. I mean people do less and get more than she ever did, which always felt unfair. I love that it's with Angel too... they always deserved their happy! 3
ShayleeAlf chapter 6 . 9/29/2008
loved it
Eventide chapter 6 . 8/17/2008
I really loved this. Though the last chapter seemed just a little OOC for Buffy and Angel alike. Too willing to accept the offer at face value, especially after what she went through with the Initiative. But on the whole I really liked it. Angelus was very much Angelus, if a little softer around the edges.

Nice work.
dark11krad chapter 6 . 4/23/2008
One of my favorite Buffy/Angel fanfics that I have ever read. I loved every minute of it as I read it. Thank you for writing. The ending is too funny with Buffy and Angel's little conversation. -;
David Fishwick chapter 6 . 3/23/2008
I love the story and it seemed well written so thanks.
fdksn chapter 6 . 3/5/2008
awesome stroy. i totally loved it. the ending was a nice finsh and the story was really well written.
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 6 . 11/3/2007
Nice.

I liked the way Angelus acted in this fic, I really did. It made things all the more interesting.

And I just love the idea of Buffy and Angel loving each other, whether he has a soul or not. It's just all the more romantic.
Elliesmeow chapter 6 . 9/28/2007
Very nice, but I gotta say I really miss Angelus. Glad that Spike was ok with how things went down. Too bad we never got to know if Cordelia was up to something, or were you following canon there?

Thanks for posting.

-Ellie
melissarxy1 chapter 3 . 4/17/2007
try rereading this while listening to the Cure's Lovesong, it works really well together. excellent story
LadyMarit chapter 6 . 2/20/2007
great story, hope you've made a sequel or are at least considering it. )
Michelle chapter 6 . 1/12/2007
I loved the story. I was actually a little sad that it ended and that to me is a sign of a great plot. It fit well with Whedon's vision and I really enjoyed how you wove the series iinto the fic.I have no doubt that I'll read more of your fics. The only thing that I would change would be to signify who is speaking. When there are only two characters involved, it is pretty easy to understand. However, when there are several characters present it is sometimes difficult to determine who is speaking. Overall, though, GREAT job. Loved it!