Reviews for The Ties That Bind
scarlettroseblackwell chapter 16 . 2/21
Really like the story, even though you haven't updated in 2 years lol.
hwillson chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Hey I have read this whole story twice now I absolutely love it! Are you going to continue the story?
ariah23 chapter 16 . 7/1/2013
wow loved this chapter!
lovelymrcato chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
It snows in Tennessee... I know because I've been there before and it was snowing a fairly good amount but we didn't get to stay too long. So you might want to go back and change that sentence?
lolsmileyface6 chapter 15 . 12/5/2012
Omg I love ittttt! PlZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzz update soon!:D):D):D):D)
BVRG0614 chapter 15 . 12/3/2012
Awww I absolutely loved your story! I actually enjoyed Leah's character. I liked how you progressively showed their relationship. I really wish Danny had been her first but oh well! Please update soon!
rubberduckiesrock chapter 15 . 11/6/2012
Oooh i love this! Hope you keep updating, can't wait to see what you do next. x
surfbunny chapter 15 . 10/14/2012
Noooooo! The return of the evil doctor, lol. Loved it : ) Can't wait for more!
ixistargirl89ixi chapter 15 . 10/9/2012
yay! You're back! :) can't wait to read more! :D
xtremediva13 chapter 14 . 6/24/2012
Oh man I really hope Danny is going to save her from whatever might happen...please update really soon :)
surfbunny chapter 14 . 6/23/2012
Great chapter! So happy to see new updates! But Oh my gosh! I hope Danny saves her! Can't wait for more : )
surfbunny chapter 13 . 6/4/2012
I'm soooo glad you're back! This is my all time favorite fanfiction! Loved this chapter & I'm so looking forward to finding out where Leah was & about their date. This probably just totally made my summer, lol! I'm so happy right now : )
Anon chapter 13 . 5/24/2012
YAY! New chapter! I'm so happy you haven't abandoned this story.
KatieKarev chapter 13 . 5/23/2012
wonder chapter! thanks for updating!
SciuraV chapter 7 . 5/17/2012
Hey! New reader over here! I've read, as you can see, chapter 1-7 until now and I love your story. I actually love every "Pearl Harbor Rafe's younger sister falls in love with Danny" story.

But I do have one little question: Will you continue it?

I know how hard it is to post regularly (I'm also writing a Pearl Harbor FanFiction) and it would really cool if you'd continue.

BurgfräuleinVonCydonia