Reviews for A Very Mario Christmas
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
This story deserves to animated or made in to some kind of play. It is excellent.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/9/2013
This is one of the best Christmas stories I've ever read! And it's got a nice moral. You are a great writer, i hope you don't stop writing stuff like this :D!
Did i tell you that this is HILARIOUS! Fish tank "Recording Booth"? Gaspar the Friendly Ghost? BYOC? It's hilarious, i tell you!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
love it
Awesome chapter 7 . 3/14/2013
I loved this whole story being a fan of mario and all
gian chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
That wasn't me who wrote it. It was somebody else.
gianmarco chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
gay
tytry chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
ytyrytr
DimmysEpicGoat chapter 4 . 9/11/2012
we wish we had a car . . .
gasper the friendly ghost of christmas past . .
you are genuis
DimmysEpicGoat chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
heh . . . not a proposal . . . heh heh . . . lolz
Riku Courtier chapter 7 . 12/24/2010
:) No matter how many times I read this story, it never ceases to get old. And it never ceases to lose its truthfulness. I have read this every year, ever since, i think...about 2007. It's become like a tradition to me, to read this story at least once during the Christmas season. Thank you for writing such a wonder christmas story.

Merry Christmas To You, My Friend, And May God Bless You! :)
TheWimpzilla chapter 7 . 9/4/2008
Your work is simply incredible. It's the perfect Christmas story in so many ways. Not too contrived, only a smidge of sappiness, and a great message at the end. But most importantly, very entertaining to read. Your workmanship with storytelling is miles above most contributions to this site, and you have become one of my absolute favorite authors with your Christmas specials alone. Amazing, incredible,and heart-warming any time of the year. I hope to see another masterpeice when winter rolls by once again.
UnDetectedReviewer chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Love it!
D-Man chapter 7 . 12/21/2007
The Merry Mario Christmas Story was long,funny,sad and touching Good Job ;)
Caroline chapter 7 . 12/1/2007
hey you are an absolutely amazing author I love your stories! Keep writing :-)
John Jude Farragut chapter 7 . 8/20/2007
Dude, this story is freakin' awesome. It's going straight on to my favorites list!