Reviews for Dealing with Devils
jmstevens chapter 2 . 4/17/2013
Another great chap, especially the flashback with Lionel. Chuckled out loud at the interaction between Lionel and House, and his not taking Lionel up on his bribery.
jmstevens chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Just a small nitpick.. i'm pretty sure that Lex wouldn't say 'copter...
Other than that, great first chapter.
joseph.bortka chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
WTF! WHY ARE CLARK AND LEX FUCKING FAGGOTS? HE'S FUCKING SUPERMAN NOT ELTON JOHN!
Lady Gaidin chapter 5 . 11/4/2010
Great fic! Really cute! Love House! And when you add Lex and Clark in the mix everything just gets so much better.
Ellyanah chapter 5 . 2/21/2010
Too Cute.
fan-de-carlisle-cullen chapter 5 . 1/19/2010
So cool !
May Eve chapter 5 . 10/10/2009
-giggles- Fantastic! I absolutely love this! Admittedly, it's rather difficult to find anything you've written that I don't love, but eh. Very well done, well-written as usual and a delightfully amusing concept.
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 5 . 8/9/2009
This was VERY!CUTE! This is the first fic that I read where the pairing was LexXClark.I LOVE! how House said that Clark was not ! there make out sesion!oh and the part where Lex !LOL!

GREAT!JOB!
Crysania Fay chapter 5 . 7/24/2009
Man! I wish that you had dragged it out a little bit more. I really loved the House/Lex interactions. Would love to see more of them. And the fact that House figured out part of Clark so fast. Too nice. I love all your stories!
Ooh a Jellybean chapter 5 . 5/9/2009
nice story. loved lionel's line after lex confessed.
sandynj chapter 5 . 4/28/2009
I enjoyed the plot, but the voices were not entirely true to the characters. House was excellent, but Tritter seemed to go down without enough fight. Also the fact that Lex and Lionel's last name was misspelled made a bump in our "willing suspension of disbelief" every time it happened.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 5 . 1/22/2009
this is a very good story.
Olaf74 chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
angelkitty77 chapter 5 . 7/25/2008
aw that is so cute loved it
wover30 chapter 5 . 1/13/2008
Aww! That was such a cute story! I loved it, how Lex told Clark he loved him was so cute! Great job.

Wover