Reviews for Pokemon Trainers
SoulHikaru chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Just like your other works:well-written.
This makes sense. You can't just use Rare Candies all the time. Pokémon have feelings too and its important that you give them love and treatment. That's why I try to train my Pokemon evenly (you know how one Pokemon ends up at the average level for a gym and every other Pokemon is too weak? I try to make sure that doesn't happen). Stupid trainer has no respect.
Jiyle chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Wow. That sounds alot like Paul. UPDATE SOON
Little-lili-chan chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
This is kinda morbid.

Freaking brilliant and deep and wonderful, but depressing and stuff.

...

Keep it up!
Farla chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
"I AM NOT THE ONE WHO MISTREATS HER POKEMON."

Well, duh. They're not real. You can't treat them well any more than you can treat them poorly. I guess if you arbitrarily decide they like some things and hate others, you can decide everything you do is nice and everything you don't do is mean, but really, that's pretty delusional. Especially since you're not even working off the game standards of what pokemon like, where feeding them rare candies makes them like you more.

::shrug:: This story seems pretty underdeveloped, probably because it's focusing less on the main characters (the blastoise, the trainer) and more on how VERY VERY VERY special your avatar/self-insert/sue is and how much better she is and how everyone loves her.

Rant-inspired stories can work, but you have to put the story first, not self-glorification.
ChaseVoid chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Yeah! I like totally agree with you. I also don't like treating pokemon like shit even in a game. lol. I mean come on what's the point in catching a whole bunch when you know you're going to use only a few. Well if it a rare breed then that's a different case.

I hadn't liked the games featuring Kanto with Prof. Oak asking for certain no. of pokemon to give some HM which you get for free in the other regions. lol and come to think of it, Do you know what happen when you actually manage to collect all the pokemon in the game/

See ya
Shellshocker chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
A starter pokemon who hates his trainer? A little odd but tis is well written, I'm guessing Buffy is supposed to be you right?

BTW Krillen and Yamcha... you named your pokemon after Dragonball Z characters? Unusual...