Reviews for The Green Nightmare
NatyAlbie chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Hi! Just wanna say that I read this story years ago and I loved it so much that I printed it at the time. This past week I was cleaning some boxes in my room and I found it! Now I'm reading it again and it's AMAZING still! So glad I still have this.. It's being an awesome journey all over again.. Just wanted you to know that! Thank you so much! Take care! :)
Amria 1990 chapter 16 . 11/12/2012
i couldn't help but laugh when i read what Zack did to Scorpina and Zedd XD
Amria 1990 chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
reading this almost reminded me of animorphs when they brought in a kid with the same name.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/18/2012
You tell a good story!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/18/2012
Is there any relation between this David and the Animorphs David?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
It is a decent start to your story.
Psycho Tangerine chapter 26 . 6/17/2010
Wow, great fic. I didn't see the whole David being evil coming until it happened. He just seemed like a lonely guy. Then we find out he's mentally messed up. I like when authors put in new characters that are believable.
Bahamut Slayer chapter 19 . 3/25/2010
This chapter, definitely had to leave a review. I had a great laugh at the Star Wars joke especially Jason's. If there was any third filter, humor should definitely be it.
Bahamut Slayer chapter 14 . 3/25/2010
What the? Someone actually died. The hell? Is the investigator stupid or something? "An obvious murder attempt"? It's no longer attempt when the crime is already completed. I'd know, studying law as my degree actually. Four stages of crime; intention, preparation, attempt, completion. Sorry, couldn't resist.

Evil Green Ranger... I'd laugh if

If Lord Zedd had eyes, they'd be bulging out, "Sweet Maligore! Did that bad ranger just did what I think he did? He actually killed someone?"

Goldar and the rest gave an over dramatic gasp.
Bahamut Slayer chapter 9 . 3/25/2010
Ouch.

"He was thrown off the building, and hit by a car before he landed. I got to him just before they pulled his helmet off, but he's in really bad shape."

Kinda reminds me of a saying. In my country, the saying roughly translates, 'As if one falls off a ladder, and the ladder falls on top of him' Or something along those lines. :P
Bahamut Slayer chapter 7 . 3/25/2010
Definitely enjoying the humor. If there's one thing that always get amazed and respect PR authors, it's when they get Billy and his talk very much in character. And apparently you deliver.

Funniest moments in this chapter would be Tommy asking the baby's name and the part that Billy actually replies back that he does wonder how everyone would do about him.

Definitely enjoying this.
Bahamut Slayer chapter 6 . 3/25/2010
Okay. Finally got to the drama part. Ah the yelling, the questioning, the confusion, oh well... that's what Zordon gets making teenagers as Power Rangers.
Bahamut Slayer chapter 3 . 3/25/2010
Definitely a tad more touch of what's realistic put in here. After giving much thought, yeah... this is quiet the story to think about the transition and transfer of leadership.
Bahamut Slayer chapter 2 . 3/25/2010
I guess things here are slowly building up, not that anyone should expect the drama in the very first few chapters unless I'm oblivious to it. 'Tommy, I'm pregnant!' I definitely laughed at that one.
Bahamut Slayer chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
I let loose a laugh when you wrote Jason suggesting to Bulk that Skull was a ranger. Reading an MMPR era fic is quite rare for me, it's always been them all grown up around Forever Red to Dino Thunder era.