Reviews for Consequences
KedakaiOkami chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
I enjoyed this, but I think it would also be good to see the conversation with Kai.
Chaseha-Wing chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
wow, nice work. But rei's right, no one will really care after a week, and the boys w/strict mums will just go over to their friend's house to watch. Been there, done that . Nice work on all, it was cool.
Anime Girl23 chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Simply amazing. There's nothing else to say.
dnrl chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
O_O Oh. My. God.

You of the greatest writers I have EVER EVER EVER seen. -bows down- I am in total awe here.

This was so wonderfully wonderful. It's a fresh look on an age-old argument, and it makes such a clear point. Beautifully done...-glomps you- If I had as much talent as you do in your little finger, I would be fulfilled...

(Sorry, I tend to get a little obsessive. If you've made a fan of me now, you're stuck with me. My sincere ((not really)) apologies.)
foxfire flamequeen chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
Loved it. That was just like Rei.
PandaPjays chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
B-B-But I like Mr D.

Nevertheless excellent, brilliant, compelling, wondiferous as always. I've missed reading your stories. I'd almost forgotten exactly how wonderful you really are.

Thank you for reminding me.

ShadedRogue chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
w00t. It's awesome. Is it supposed to be a oneshot or an actual story? You could really make something with this. .
Megsy Aka your devotee- LF chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
Jesus Christ, Jess! Technically that little fragment is redundant, because we all know you're God.

Anyways, after reading this...I've come to realize for the millionth time, that you are and always will be so much better than me. The whole plot, and concept to your story...It's realistic and controversial. I mean- this is how ugly reality looks like. I'm not saying that your story is ugly- far from it...I'm just so awe-struck. This idea has never even crossed my mind, and yet everyday I see news report that continously bash homosexuality and how they claim it to be a disease. I you've still got it. No matter what you say, about your blockage, or writing...everyone- I'm sure of it, will think that this is incredible. I honestly believe this is one of your best short stories. You should be very proud of yourself. I'm so proud of you. I don't think that anything could ever surpass this story. No amount of romance, fluff, smut...anything...this is just perfect.

I write short little poetic pointless pieces of angst or fluff and you write incredibly powerful, deep, realistic and intelligent stories.

Therefore, you rawk.

I would trade my whole book- just to have written even half of this.
thelongestroads chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Hey, we all get our blocks all the time! - I've been on one since April I think... But this was really great, and I've seen what you've posted on the DA and it all still looks awsome-ness... No worries.

And amen to what you said before the story. Everyone wants the happily ever after, but that's not very realistic...

Good insight, I like...

And this was really great! I loved it very much...

Poor Daitenji... And poor Rei! I wonder what that villige said!

Anyways, keep up the great work!

Luff_Echo X
Stigmatized chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
I can *see* this happening and can hear it so well in my head. I've always wondered what would happen in this situation (as it would, inevitably, happen) and you've captured it brilliantly.

Love it! :)
Shadowy Fluffball chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Is there more?
Sugar-Hype-Queen chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
I would go on and on about how awesome that was, but the story speaks for itself, ne? :]
phiii chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
[ Why can't Mr.D understand!

Aw i'm so glad Rei chose Kai ]

because it's so so like Rei to choose love over everything

*feels happy*

That was realy well writen i loved it ]
Iluvbeyblade chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Wow. This is great! A look at what would happen that's realistic at last! I mean, people of Mr D's generation ARE mainly homophobes! And omg, yes, the "gay idols" thing works so woonderfully! *.* I can just imagine all those worried mothers! (and fathers!)

A perfect beginning to a day with a History test in it! *hugs you* Thank you! (adds to favs)
sensei Muraki chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
it was so cute!Rei is so deteremind!