Reviews for Hate?
DJ chapter 6 . 9/30/2013
Update ASAP please I have fallen in love with your story Love? Hate? And Firefly
DJ chapter 6 . 9/8/2013
I love your story as usual update ASAP
Guest chapter 6 . 9/4/2013
Please continue please please please
Yoffi chapter 6 . 4/15/2013
Do you think you could tell us why Mimi is so in love with Matthew? I just feel like her loving him is a very big part of this story but we don't really know why she chose him over Carlisle. Pleas feel free to ignore it, and as always (so long as you maintain good writing) I love your writhing!
Yoffi chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, I'm so ungodly overjoyed right now, man this is my fourth review this night? But what is sleep when words can be this good? :D
Silent Fan chapter 6 . 8/6/2012
I am terrible afraid this story is abandoned. However, I will still review to say that I love it. I'm so intruigued by the characters and what could make Matt change. Your synopsis is also very intruiging. I only wish you chapters had gotten as far as the kidnapping and what Matt will do.
Dalian valley chapter 6 . 5/15/2012
UPDATE! UPDATE! I reviewed, now UPDATE'nn
Alexa Rg chapter 6 . 8/10/2011
OMG! I just read ruede chapters and you so have to continueeeee
Dancing Petals chapter 6 . 10/15/2010
Umm...are you not planning to finish this story?
Shakespearean Rose chapter 6 . 12/8/2009
Oh my gosh! I didn't realize that you had written a sequel to Love? Having been a huge Swan Princess fan growing up I absolutely loved the new adaption that you wrote. Anyways! I want to say that I am really enjoying the character development that you have started here. Unlike some of the other reviewers I totally get why Matt would be why he is. That whole, "I have nothing left, so I'm not going to connect." is a totally plausible angle. I also totally get Mimi's angle. Any girl who had a crush or early love should totally get having a little piece of him than nothing at all, feeling. Love the overtones of Sally's crush on Carlisle, but will admit I am getting slightly creeped out by the slight incest overtones emanating from Stephan. I know he's an overprotective twin, but be careful treading that line as I don't want it to overshadow the wonderful character you have going. I think that this story is going to be quite interesting if you keep up on it. Alas, it looks like it has been quite a while since you have updated, so here's hoping that this story nags you into finishing it. It would be such a waste to have this be left unfinished.

Here's hoping you are flashed with brilliance and this story hits the potential I see for it.

Good Luck.
barelypassing4sane chapter 4 . 5/29/2009
And Matthew says Mimi is spoiled, at least he doesn't have to deal with Bianca.

Why do they always leave when Lord Chapman comes around?
barelypassing4sane chapter 5 . 5/29/2009
Oh, so Steven can have all the women he wants but Sally can't even look at a man with out him turning into a jerk. MEN!

Sally make him regret, please!
the one chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
argh! plez continue! love woz awesome and i so badly want 2 read hate! i dont know wants going on in ur lyf rite now 2 make u stop writing but i beg that u log on and tell us if ur continueing or not! please! just tell us. dont delete ur profile coz we luv ur stories but please just tell us that ur not going on and mayb release ur story 4 sum1 else 2 write! please!
fanfictionpersonsomeone chapter 6 . 12/8/2008
I loved Love? but this one wow... why is Mimi so selfish? I actually hate her I mean if she truly loves Matt she wouldn't keep him her prisoner and all but seriously I don't understand she is seriously awful. But don't get me wrong I love the story its very original but yeah I just hate the Mimi and Steven's urgh... But its weird how come he's so protective of Sally yet he's horrible enough to go around sleeping with the court girls? i wanna find out what happens next!
whitelilyflower chapter 6 . 9/19/2008
AH! OMG! PLEEZ FINNISH! plz plz plz! i beg u! i will giv u 10 cookies! nething! it says u havnt put anutha chapter up since 2007? i need u 2 finnish! please? i cant stand it wen a story doesnt finnish, leaves me hangingD: it haunts me, i kno im weird, nt dramatic, weird, it really does haunt me. so sad. please continue, i have just finnished reading "love?" and i wud so love u 4eva if u finnished. please