Reviews for Eyes
WhyMustIWrite chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Cleverly written. My favorite line is the one about them turning East with grim determination.
cool chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
you're awesome

Nuingarien chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
I got goosebumps at "And woe is he who underrates their sharpness." that was awesome! You have a right to be proud of this drabble. ) Just curious, where can one go to find LotR writing challenges/prompts?
Anna chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
That last line was perfect, it reminded me so much of when Faramir was first introduced to the story: it was the exact impression I got while reading him.
Cressida1 chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
SQUEAL! Faramir IS cool (great sumary!), and this drabble shows him at his very coolest. Woe to anyone who underrates him, indeed!
Elven Fish chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
{I already left my review as Gwynn.} This is completely random, but I like your one-word titles.

Anyway, I was wondering if you could help me, Lilan. How do you put a story onto your Favorites list? I have no clue what it means to "enter story id."
Rugi chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Oh you do such a good job of setting a mood. A few sentences and poof! the reader is right there in the middle of the story. I also think Gondorians are cool and I like that you showed how very expressive Faramir in particular is - he seems to feel everything very quietly and intensly and you show that.

I loved this line: "From behind trees, and rocks, and bushes, they peer into light and darkness, ever wary and keen."

It really shows his Rangery side.
Ivanolix chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
What a lovely little drabble!
Arahiril chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
You already know I love this drabble, but I think I'll take the time to say that your summary is just as awesome. I laughed so unbelievably hard. Great drabble (again)!
Gwynn chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
You wrote a fic dedicated to Faramir eyes? That's hilarious!

I'm not being derisive. I really admire you for this; I wouldn't have the nerve to write or post something like this.
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 12/3/2006