Reviews for That
JamesMoriartea chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
hfskjghaslfjgahsdgasdgsjdfkg hsdjkfgs
All I can say is: simply adorable.
rin chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Adorable! I love fics of Faramir-Boromir-Denethor before Finduilas died (however...strange Fara's antics may be). And lol confused!Denethor. Those were the happy days.

(p.s. Ink tastes kind of hot/spicy, in my experience.)
Nelarun chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Aww. That was so cute! Gave me a laugh. Well done!

Nela
Cressida1 chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
I just re-read this and giggled all over again. Silly Faramir! He'll find much better things to do with ink when he gets older. I like the mental image of Boromir chasing him down, for some reason...and the fact that he's not at all shocked by Faramir drinking ink until the second time!
Elven Fish chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
Just dropping a review to put this on my Favorites list...
the Icelandic sheep chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Hahaha! Wonderful!
freelance beatnik chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
Kids eat the strangest things! I love the idea of Faramir downing the ink and especially Denethor's response. Priceless!
Rugi chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Heh. I'm glad to see this story here. I love that Faramir's love of the written word was expressed in a desire to guzzle ink. It's also nice to see the Steward's boys AS boys. Denethor makes a charmingly clueless father.

This whole scene reminded me of MY little brother's love of eating pages out of books - my parents Webster's dictionary is still missing a few pages under "P."
Ivanolix chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
LOL! What a great little story!
Gwynn chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
You are so funny, Lilan! If I ever get an account, you shall be on my Favorite Authors list.

Ink tastes BAD! When I was five, I wanted to know what it tasted like. I bit the top off and took the plastic tube and poured it over my tongue. Basically, it felt like my tongue was on fire.
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
LOL, i never imagine Faramir as very naughty as a child but guess he would be as inventive as this if he were !Most enjoyable. How are things with you? I miss your insights.
steelelf chapter 1 . 12/3/2006