Reviews for Letting Go
Lyra124 chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
That was really good! I've only read a handful of Molly and Minerva stories, but yours is by far the best one i've ever read! :D
Thompson chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
I really liked this story, you write really well. An exception on this site. You are one of the few that can actaully write a wonderful one-shot.
erosgirl chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Cool. I like how you write Harry Potter characters' childhoods.
dude chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
*sobs* aw that was so cute
LinZE chapter 1 . 4/16/2003
This is great but it's a shame it stopped - I'm sure there are at least another couple of chapters that could be added.

Oh well

Linz
I think you can guess chapter 1 . 11/13/2001
You wrote this about me, didn't you? It sounds like our old conversations, word-for-word. I'm not angry or anything like that...I'd never seen this. Ran a search on Minerva in summary and hit this...blinked, didn't remember it, read it...you could've cut and paste our conversations and had that as the dialogue. Brian says that you talked to him. I wish you could've talked to me, but I guess I wasn't being very receptive. I didn't mean that you drag me down. I really didn't, no matter what I said. I'm sorry...uh, for everything, I guess; everything I put you through back when we met and then recently again. I wish things could've been different between us, but we're okay, now. I love you, and I will always consider you a sister. I wish you didn't have to be so careful.

Love,

Me.
Bohemian Bostonian chapter 1 . 9/23/2001
that was so sweet i liked it a lot good job! toodles!
Kat chapter 1 . 8/28/2001
Wow. I mean...wow. That was a good story. I mean, a really good story. I mean... a wow story.
Alaura Fairfield chapter 1 . 6/28/2001
Wow...that's pretty powerful...very well written.
Xela Lupe chapter 1 . 6/26/2001
;-) Another suicidal Minerva fic! (I should talk) I liked it!
MK chapter 1 . 6/26/2001
Loved it! I really like your stories!
clamchowder chapter 1 . 6/23/2001
Awwwww! Poor Molly! Interesting idea.
RaiLei chapter 1 . 6/23/2001
Cool. :) Clow Mistress.
Gwen Sanderson chapter 1 . 6/23/2001
i love this story so much. please continue to write as well, and i hope to read more from you in the future, you have quite a skill.
FallenAngel chapter 1 . 6/23/2001
Aww, that was so good. Really sad, but really happy in the end too! I really liked it, Molly seems exactly like she would have in school, you did a great job with the characterization!