Reviews for Guidlines and Eyetwitches
TheEverHummingGirl chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Ohh, that was funny!
Wikki6 chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
I liked it lots! Even though I am smitten with CloTi and Zerith and don't like Clerith, well, I can kind of read around that. Especially since I absolutely adore Yuffentine..

Good job!
Iris - Soul Guidance chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
yeah! cloti stupid!
evenstarfictionfan chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Laughs nice work, very original. I've yet to read another story like this one.
Inifinitely Eternity chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
OMG this was so much fun to read!

Gerate work!

-natsumi
Tsubacci chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
""PROPERTY OF RENO" No wonder nobody flirts with me anymore,"

HAHAH I love this. Those guidelines are so true. Lmfao xDD
Marilena chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
HAHAHA! I admit that this was very original. I really liked it.

... And I think my eye is twitching now.

;p
Alekos Vahen chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Yay! This was awesome. I will use it as the basis for writing all my romance fics from now on...not really, but it was still good.
Equestrian-Lily chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Ahahaha! That's great! Love the eye twitches!Poor Vincent! I wonder what kind of author Cid is...
RozenMaiden14 chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
This was 100% pure crack. No question. Still good though. Oh, and if you read this before you read the PM I sent you, go $# ! check your email!

-teh psyco fram school ( bwahaha, I cantorture you online!... creeping myself out now... Oh yeah, i'm sending this at 9:24 pm. Nice huh?)
Squeer chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
OMG! that was funny... Especially the name tag part... LOL...the guidlines are perfect!

Squeaker
Media Maiden chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
More Elena/Reno guidlines;

*Reno always has a scrapbook that Elena stubles up that tells her all about him being in the war as a teenager. She is like "GASP! Reno was SO young."

*Rude is always the advice giver, telling Reno "You have to let her know how you feel!"

*there's either an OC that taught Reno everything he knew or a villian trying to pull Elena & him apart (Scarlet or Tseng)

*Reno drinks & smokes like some stereotypical Irish man

I loved your guidlines, casue they were pretty truthful.
mako-lies chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
My guidelines! And, what's this about Rude and Elena inching closer?

~Aeron
nobodymuch chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Okay. Well.

First of all: I feel SO sorry for poor, poor Vincent. My eye has had twitching days like those. D: I feel his pain.

Second of all: I do believe you had me out of my chair and on the floor when I read the part regarding Reno and Elena's nametag.

You see, I'm a huge Relena fan.

So your fic made me happy.

3 Good job.

- Hopeh-wa
Cosmic Fool chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Haha, loved it! I can just see the eye twitches!