Reviews for Sweet Dreams
SailormoonxSonic chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
i loved how u made sonic sad at first, then elise cheered him up.
Lilly Westella chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Hey! This is preaty good! I read the original version, and I have to point this out, it sounds like you took the other story, and just altered it. If that was your intention then it's preaty good, but I think that's what you were saying in the note thing before the story right? Well ethier way this was cool!
Sonic Phantom chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Whoa, that was amazing. Question: Was that raelly Sonic's past? Or was it something else? Oh well, nice story! :)
Person80 chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Wow, that story was fantastic. Simply fantastic.
Musashi the Master chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
Cool. Nice job dude. Great work.
VFR6 chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
Heheh quite nice I might say... This is my 1st sonicfic I read and well good. Are You planning to update this? If you do plz make a sonic/elise romance fic kay? BTW nice point of relation with the underground universe... VFR6
DangerousRockstar chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
Whoa...I loved it!
Heartless Nobody chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
Interestiing story there... You digged deep and pulled out that old take on Sonic and Eggman's past. I'm surprised anyone rememembers that one. Plus, looks as though the pairing of Sonic/Elise isn't so bad afterall. It's just another Sonic couple to support. XD Good job and keep it up.
Krissey-da-Cougar chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
LOL. _ I like it! I didn't know it would resemble my story THAT much! _ Very good! _ Oh, and you're welcome! _ Anytime you wanna use something of mine, don't be afraid to ask me! As long as I know the full details, I'm ok with it!