Reviews for A Little Push In the Right Direction
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
That was amazing. XD These feels are off the charts right now. I can't even... Oh my gosh. There's a grin stuck to my face.
whitemoonlunarflower chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Very well written. I really enjoyed this piece.
supermarina8 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Oh my goodness I loved it! I am so going to be looking at your other work. But oh man if you writte another story about Link chasing Sheik then having his way with him, (Just like this one but diffrent) I think I would die from joy!
Namesake chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
I think I squealed and blushes at this fanfic more so than any other SheikxLink fanfic I've read so far. Granted, I haven't read too many yet, but I'd still say that's an accomplishment. :) Thanks for the satisfactory story. :3
Nobody chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
A sequel or Link's POV? Can I vote for both?

This is one of my all time favorite fics. and shall be listed in my "fanfiction notebook" as such... (Yes, I do have one of those, thank you very much.) This one-shot even beats most of the longer fanfics I've read.

I especially liked that you didn't skimp on the details or skip to new scenes. Also, I'm happy that you included the parts where Sheik was thinking about when Link first made him smile and laugh, rather than just say that "Link had made him smile one day" and move on with the fic.

One thing I'd like to point out, however, is that you put an A/N (1) after the word "blink" without going back and telling us what you meant in your final Author's note.

Thank you oh so much for writing this. It was long, it was lovely, and it was fabulous.

Ta!
Nobody chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
A sequel or Link's POV? Can I vote for both?

Ta!
inspired-by-Dream chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
they are just ever so shy to admit anything, isn't courage what they...will at least link, have?

these two are just always making the others feeling having to have to gave a push so often, but you know, first step always hard

anyways, such a long one shot!

and a very nicely done one!

though is kind of confusing from time to time where POV change or time shift, but yeah it wasn't that hard to grasp
undeaddade chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Very well written. Flamers go up in Flames!
Gaara and his Little Panda-kun chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Oh, God, win, win, Winny McWinnerson! :D This fic is so full of WIN! You are a WINNER!

I was laughing so hard (whether or not I was meant to) at Link's pursuit of Sheik. That must've been some STRONG aphrodisiac in his drink, man. XD And the Cuckoo thing was so hilarious I couldn't help but collapse into giggles after reading it. I'm serious. Your writing was awesome!

All in all, VERY well written, humourous with a bit of fluff and romance in there, and its all very well tied together. So lovely! And the morning after? Beautiful. Tugged at my heartstrings. A wonderful fanfiction, instant fav, and good fuel for my Shink fire. W00t! :D
meagankohlerisafan chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Unfunfunf.

Beautiful. :)

Still random grammer issues here and there but I've read so many fictions that it didn't phase me.

All and all it was a very well put together story and it had all the emotion (and sex) that a fan fiction rightly deserves.

Thank you for the read.
Trolly's Bara-chan chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Absolutely love it! Sneaky Sneaky Zelda. _
darkwolflink1 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
this is good. write more please
skuldgirl chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
My favorite part is the part with the .Cuckoos have to be the to be the worst enemy in Legend of Zelda because they won't DIE!

P.S. It was a good story.i case i haven't said that yet
Tekko chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
*sighs* Ah, I had nearly forgotten how much I adore this pairing. This is very well written (detailed, without being boring) and it makes me want to play Ocarina of Time all over again. Thank you for sharing this! It was a joy and a pleasure *_*

Tekko
RamenNoodlesXD chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Haha, I knew it was gonna be Zelda! I love the way you portrayed all the characters, and I absolutely adore your version of Shiek-

It sucks that some people are dead-set on Shiek not being a seperate character from Zelda, because he and Link would definitely make a hot couple, as seen in this story! *_*