Reviews for User's Guide and Manual to V
DetectiveOfTheOpera chapter 1 . 4/12
This was too funny! I loved it, I couldn't stop laughing! Congratulations on writing such a good fic
DetectiveOfTheOpera
PS
Still can't stop laughing!
the freelance dreamer chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
"If this is the case, its never meaningless to apologize, but youre pretty much screwed."
Truer words have never been uttered. Run person, run for your life!
MiyukiShinodaMindFreak chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Aww this is so cute!
In Christ Alone chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Ah ha! Love this. Well played, sir. Well played. ;P
EwigeStudentin chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Oh LOL! That's hilarious! So clever and so cute! I am seriously thinking about translating it for a Russian friend of mine just to share the joy :D
Moon Surfer chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Oh my God this is freaking hilarious! The epitome of awesomeness in a can, man :{D-
Felling chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
OMG, That was frickin' brilliant ! I loved it ! I couldn't stop laughing the whole time.. xD You should definitely make a V.2 version or EVEY version. : )
Valkyrie CotH chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
OMG You're d*** good!

My favourite part is the Mr. Smith part!

So original and hilarious! Keep chuckling while i read this through!

Last thing i expected from reading a V for Vendetta fanfic!
wouldsomebody chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Ahh, I LOVE these things, and this was very well done. Had me smiling and chuckling the whole time I read it, especially the "do not allow your V unit to shower with your Prothero unit" and the fake British accent thing. xD Very well done, verily! *applauds*
thisacchasbeenabandoned chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
I wish somebody would just tell me where to buy this certain V Unit! I would buy it, no matter how much it costs! I will, seriously.

This is very creative and brilliant! I really like it :D
boundtotomorrow chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Brilliant.
Yvette D chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Brilliant & hilarious! :D

xo
The Dream-dance chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
This was simply fantastic! I couldn't help but giggle all the way through it. Dang, I need to get me one of these things.
vampires-pen chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
My V unit blew up my house...

That's so funny.
Cadaver Carnivorum chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Fortunately the first V comic fanfic I came across was this first-rated one.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »