Reviews for Reikoku no Tamir
H. P. Lovecats chapter 29 . 2/18/2007
I started reading this soon after it was published, but it's been updated quickly and there are other fics I'm following, so I'm way behind. But I'll be catching up.

This is one amazing fic. From what I've read, it's good enough to be a published novel. Everything's amazing! The idea, the grammar, the description... You get the idea. It doesn't get nearly as much attention as it deserves.
Dragonheim chapter 29 . 2/18/2007
Haha! I love the seagull. :D

Keep it up!
Dragonheim chapter 25 . 1/30/2007
I actually enjoy the more Hamtaro-like parts MUCH better, so I think it's fine you're heading in that direction!

Not that the other parts weren't good, though. All of your story is very good. :)

Keep up the good work!
BirdyTheUnmighty chapter 25 . 1/30/2007
Love Sickness eh?

Wow, love the 'Hamtaro-y' effect you added to the fic. D

Cute little Samba.

Though I wonder, about those mean cats in the allyway...Hmm...

Well, anyways, my gang is just one of the many in a specific area in the city. So, yeah. D
Dragonheim chapter 24 . 1/28/2007
Neat! I see this story has a lot more going for it. :)

Too bad more people don't review it.

Is Stan and Kaito's rivalry from some of the beginning chapters going to be renewed?
BirdyTheUnmighty chapter 22 . 1/24/2007
Well, yeah...Yolu never did say anything...But I'm just saying...There are hitns to the couple. x3

Rainbow- -looks at Roberto- This is good and all...You turning into a hamster...But if you did decide to stay here...Then Kaito would be all alone...Now I'm all worried. -kushkush-

Me- Hm, point there...Wouldn't it be odd if Kaito knew of the village Roberto went too? 0.o Well, I'm going to keep reviewing until the very end of this fic!

Dragonheim chapter 21 . 1/23/2007
Aww a cliffhanger! D:

Can't wait to see what happens next, please update!
BirdyTheUnmighty chapter 21 . 1/23/2007
Ohh...Laura/Roberto coupling I presume? I don't know Roberto enough from the TV show, but this is really nice!

Rainbow- -looks at the three chibi hams and huggles them- AW! THEY ARE SO CUTE!

Me- Easy there stripes...Well, I'll be reading.
Dragonheim chapter 18 . 1/16/2007
Ooh coolness! Didn't see that one coming.

Looks like there's a lot more of this story coming. ;)
BirdyTheUnmighty chapter 18 . 1/15/2007
Wow H-Sama...This is getting really interesting. I always wondered what Roberto would look like as a hamster...

Nice twist, I wonder if this is possibly in Kaito's kingdom?

Rainbow- Oh yeah. Psst, knight ham in the back...*winks and whispers* Call me. :3

Me- Enough you silly ham. :3 *drags her away*

Dragonheim chapter 16 . 1/11/2007
Sorry for not reviewing lately. :P

I didn't think that chapter was that boring, I rather liked it. :)
Phantom Tempest chapter 14 . 1/6/2007
I just finished reading the chapters I'd missed... and I must say, this fic is really getting good! XD Update soon... that's all I've got to say.

Dragonheim chapter 12 . 1/2/2007
Interesting chapter! Once again, I love how you're able to describe things in the hamster's point of view.

I can't wait for you to continue!
BirdyTheUnmighty chapter 12 . 1/2/2007
Wow Hisuke, this is getting really neat. I wonder, which books did you say were rubbing off on you? xD

Really nice chapter though, I don't know all that much about Roberto either, excpet the pup from the Halloween episode and what he looks like. o.o

Rainbow- Research? Wow, dedicated, the most we did was taken from a book, not a story book...But, uh...Religous views maybe? o.o

Me- Kinda...Well, great chapter!

~Ra-Chan and Hams~ (Kinda rhymes. xD)
Dragonheim chapter 9 . 12/25/2006
GREAT chapter. I think it's my favorite so far. :D

As always, I can't wait until you update!