Reviews for Truth Number One
Oh gosh, that was TOO flipping funny! I laughed so hard I almost choked... xD
Mason and Alex chapter 2 . 4/10/2011
ahahaha love it xDD
Agnostic Mathematician chapter 2 . 3/15/2011
"And then Hermione and I lived happily ever after and made love every 9.187640927 seconds, which was satisfying beyond candy."

Dude, that is the most epic line ever.
Schermionie chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Oh my, that was *hilarious*! Silly, yes, and it obviously wasn't something even you were taking seriously ('So, like OMG, I had the coolest dream ever last night.' - ahahaha), but that pretty much just made it more funny.

I adored the stupidity and complexity of his dream. The dreams with plots always seem so awesome when you wake up, but I've kept a (half-hearted) dream diary before, so I know that when you come back to read them, they sound so stupid. -_- To have it read out in front of everyone like that... ah, poor Draco. That must *obviously* be why he went into hiding!

My only criticisms of this would be that there were a fair few grammatical errors, but you wrote this a long time ago, so I won't go through and point them out.

My other criticism being that you killed Aslan off. :'(

The exaggerated OOCness and melodrama, while usually annoying, actually really worked. I love how things were drawn out in both chapters - how we never lost sight of the audience and their reactions. It was a really nice, comedic touch.

My favourite lines would have to be: '"Currently, Draco's Dream Diary is a small known work, but after mass production starts copies of it should be available by next August. The price for this amazing literary accomplishment will be-"'

Because I was really cheering Snape on at this point.

And, of course, the epic '"...and then Hermione and I lived happily ever after and made love every 9.187640927 seconds, which was satisfying beyond candy."'

Because it's sheer brilliance. XD

I was going to add this to the community 'Dramione OneShotsTwoShots', but it seems it's already in there. ;)

Are you still writing fanfiction?
HollyWrites chapter 2 . 6/25/2010
this is EPIC! update as soon you can!
LionessBug chapter 2 . 2/24/2010
I Laughed so hard I cried. This is sweet.
jesusofsuburbia chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
fantastic!
SK Richards chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
ROFL! i read this and i totally loved it! it's funny! absolutely awesome work dude! keep it up!
Evanescence 14 chapter 2 . 2/2/2009
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa[Rolling on the floor laughing]HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Hamelia Le Claire chapter 2 . 1/13/2009
that made me smile.. and laugh
purplealien143 chapter 2 . 10/3/2008
honestly. Draco kinda sounds like Michael Kelso in That 70's Show. LOL. great storry, REAL FUNNY:)
LoserAnnoyingCrazyEediot chapter 2 . 8/23/2008
HAHHAHA OF COURSE!
LoserAnnoyingCrazyEediot chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

THAT WAS AWESOME
sarahyyy chapter 2 . 8/17/2008
O_O Totally random and totally fun to read! D Hilarious, really. Adding to favourites.

Sarah