Reviews for Put the Apple to My Teeth
Lassenby chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Holy damn, still my favorite thing. what a shame
RikkuFukaimori chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
'Haven't I grown up nicely' is officially one of my favorite things for Axel to say xDD
kmpunk chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
awsome! deffinatly something i would imagine a little Axel doing! great job!
strictlyninja chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
so at the end, what happened? was vexen sent to prison, or locked in a room somewhere or what? eheheheheheh... sorry for being kinda stupid
tankkura chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
I think this may very well be the darkest story I have ever, ever read on this website. It made me feel so...angry. So damn upset.

It was terrific.
Hiddendemon666 chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
Very nice. Good twist there at the end.
GROTESQUEpanda chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
The ending is quite clever.

I love oh so very much.

[':
Polish chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Snorts! Couldnt help it! Man Alive he had that one coming, good fic! You'll get your Vexen You'll get yours! (ok so I stole that from the Mummy, just thought it fit) Good Fic!
13th Dead End chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Oh gawd, that was wonderful. I have a morbid love for things like this and wow - this totally hits that. Great job!
BritishMindslave chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
xD I really liked that one. Kinda describes their relationship, doesn't it? Very nice.
Lord Xemnas chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
If that dosn't explain alot. No wonder Axel is so fucked up, heh. “I liked fucking you up too, can’t wait till you get out, Doc Vex”, It seems exactly like somthing Axel would say, heheh.
creepy tauren lady chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
evil child...

Anyway, I love this. Tis very nice.
lewdness chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Amazing pretty much sums it up. The last scene was just keymashy awesome beyond all reason.
archy the cockroach chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
you already know how much i love this.
Fenny Piper chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
I did not once breathe through this.

holyshit. That was awesome.

*faves*