Reviews for A Simple Change: The Sharingan Volume 1: Rebirth
ShiniMecha chapter 5 . 8/12
wow im liking this thing you've got going, but i think naruto and hinata are op with their avatars while sasuke has nothing that strong (im only on the 5th chapter X dont judge me?)
BluKit chapter 1 . 6/7
They shouldn't know it is Kakashi that is the ANBU. Their identities are hidden by the code names. Dog is Kakashi if he's ever in uniform.
Paxloria chapter 7 . 3/5
Awesome chapter!
Paxloria chapter 6 . 3/5
Great chapter!

Huh, didn't see that coming: Ruroni Kenchin teaches Naruto Spells from BLEACH.
Paxloria chapter 2 . 3/3
Bringing in Kenshin Himora before he became peaceful was an interesting idea.
On the other hand, if Naruto was ever going to learn how to use a sword, he's a good choice to bring in to teach him.
A bit strange to give the boy THAT sword on the first day though...
Deb.23 chapter 5 . 12/20/2015
Why didn't Naruto get his Mangekyo Sharingan when he saw Hinata die? And inspite of the Kyuubi's chakra, Naruto has been in plenty life-threatening situations that could have given him a Sharingan. Why did Kyuubi not look into Naruto's memories when he started acting odd? Its not like he had a lot of things to do...
HASHTAG chapter 8 . 11/22/2015
#BLEACH#NOTENTIONEDCROSSOVER#AWESOME
HonestlyMe chapter 3 . 3/30/2015
This is cute. The characters are so OC it burns. But, it's cute. Sasuke, holy shit, what the fuck did you do to Sasuke?! I understand that this is fanfiction but seriously, portraying Sasuke as an emotional boy with an epic bromance with Naruto is crossing the line! Basically, the idea's awesome, your writing skills are adequate, but your ability to entertain the reader is frankly- crap. And Hiashi, since when is Hiashi kind and forgiving? It's not in his character. It's never been in his character. He is a bitter man. Although, I admit he changes for the better throughout the series he does not sing lullabies. Even in the most ludicrous interpretations of him, Hyuuga Hiashi does not sing lullabies.
Rakaan chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
Why the hell are you switching languages during sentences? God damn weaboo.
lexus4444 chapter 8 . 12/19/2014
Well I can say this chapter was one of my favorite chapter. This story is gonna be favorite of mine. Thank you.
lexus4444 chapter 7 . 12/19/2014
Well looks like Naruto getting better control of his abilities, still a good chapter.
lexus4444 chapter 6 . 12/19/2014
Love how Naruto destroyed Negi and made it sound easy. Good Chapter.
lexus4444 chapter 5 . 12/19/2014
I like the ass kicking that was given to the sannin. Good chapter.
lexus4444 chapter 4 . 12/19/2014
Well looks like I was wrong about what was summon, but I still enjoyed the chapter.
lexus4444 chapter 3 . 12/19/2014
It is either susanoo or the Death God, I think it is the second choice. Good Story.