Reviews for A Simple Change: The Sharingan Volume 1: Rebirth
HonestlyMe chapter 3 . 3/30
This is cute. The characters are so OC it burns. But, it's cute. Sasuke, holy shit, what the fuck did you do to Sasuke?! I understand that this is fanfiction but seriously, portraying Sasuke as an emotional boy with an epic bromance with Naruto is crossing the line! Basically, the idea's awesome, your writing skills are adequate, but your ability to entertain the reader is frankly- crap. And Hiashi, since when is Hiashi kind and forgiving? It's not in his character. It's never been in his character. He is a bitter man. Although, I admit he changes for the better throughout the series he does not sing lullabies. Even in the most ludicrous interpretations of him, Hyuuga Hiashi does not sing lullabies.
Rakaan chapter 1 . 1/24
Why the hell are you switching languages during sentences? God damn weaboo.
lexus4444 chapter 8 . 12/19/2014
Well I can say this chapter was one of my favorite chapter. This story is gonna be favorite of mine. Thank you.
lexus4444 chapter 7 . 12/19/2014
Well looks like Naruto getting better control of his abilities, still a good chapter.
lexus4444 chapter 6 . 12/19/2014
Love how Naruto destroyed Negi and made it sound easy. Good Chapter.
lexus4444 chapter 5 . 12/19/2014
I like the ass kicking that was given to the sannin. Good chapter.
lexus4444 chapter 4 . 12/19/2014
Well looks like I was wrong about what was summon, but I still enjoyed the chapter.
lexus4444 chapter 3 . 12/19/2014
It is either susanoo or the Death God, I think it is the second choice. Good Story.
lexus4444 chapter 2 . 12/19/2014
I like the fact that you brought Kenchin into your story. I am curious as to how Naruto hasn't unlock the tamoe sharingan considering how long he has had it. This story is shaping up to be one of my favorite stories.
lexus4444 chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
Love the first chapter.
EpitaphOfTwiligh chapter 3 . 12/5/2014
Considering the title of the fic, I figure the creature he summoned was the first phase of the cursed wave known as skeith "the terror of death" and since it's made of rock in your description it's probably from .hack/sign.
ScbaStv chapter 8 . 8/17/2014
Wooo what a blast. I'm usually skeptical of timetravel fics, but I'm really glade I decided to read this one. I liked the twist with Naruto's parentage/clan ties. It certainly allows for quite a unique story (at least from my perspective). Looking forward to part 2 :]
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Is there a reason why you switched languages?
PreachingGold91 chapter 3 . 5/29/2014
Good story and I assume that large being Naruto summoned is Skeith.
ANM chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
No offense, but I really dislike it when users switch from one language to another for no point. And using Sharingan to stealnothers techniques...