Reviews for The Coming Storm
Catasauqua chapter 5 . 4/30/2007
That room with the window wall would creep me out, too! LOL

Boy, John was a real bastard! Dean's trying so hard to make up for it. I hope Sam gets to go back to school.

Great job describing the visions and the five phases.

"..I HATE beer.." hehe

Catasauqua chapter 4 . 4/29/2007
Sashquash mating season! Hehehehe! Good one!

Im liking Concha more and more. I like the comparison with Hunters and the stars. Maybe now Sam can see Dean chose to hunt and why he did it.

Oh, boy! I'll bet Dean is missing his baby this morning! Horses may be able to go where cars can't, but they sure make for a better ride! LOL

Tartum? Well that wasn't the smartest move she has made, now was it?

I'm having a problem posting reviews. I hope you get them.

Catasauqua chapter 2 . 4/29/2007
Loving this story so far! Bobby is just too pleased with himself. LOL

I feel kinda sorry for Dean. His "..car has to live in a barn." hahaha!

I like Concha, Though.;)

Moving on...

GuestTypePerson chapter 11 . 3/19/2007
interesting story. i liked it. also i was wondering if you were intending to do a sequel. cause i think that would be interesting. just to see how you would have this all play out. again. i liked the story. have a great day!
CarlyJo chapter 5 . 2/14/2007
I love this story! I know there are chapters after this but I am wierd and decided to review her. Update Soon!

“Well, I figured I could use the momentum to get my saber through his neck that way.” She scratched the back of her head, “really it seemed like a good idea at the time.” Standing she started gathering abandoned plates. “Dean shot it.”

“And you couldn’t use a gun because why?”

“I didn’t think it would be sharp enough.”

This part meade me crack up! That is something I would have said! lol. :3 )
H.T.Marie chapter 11 . 2/8/2007
WEll, I gotta admit that I'm a bit behind on reading and reviewing this fic. I shoulda never validated you over at supernaturalville, then I'd get to read every chapter before you post. I haven't actually finished this yet, either, but geez, only 18 reviews, so far? I think people are stupid or something. This is one of the best fics running. I guess maybe you haven't nearly killed anyone enough. Perhaps you should give someone appendicitis or an enema.

HT
nocturnal08 chapter 11 . 2/8/2007
Yay! Sam gets to go back to college. Awesome. Very good chapter.
Poaetpainter chapter 10 . 1/30/2007
AmAZINg chapter
nocturnal08 chapter 10 . 1/30/2007
Well, that didn't go as well as we might have hoped, but I'm sure they'll get the hang of it.
nocturnal08 chapter 9 . 1/22/2007
Aw! That was wonderful. Dean is the most awesome-ist big brother ever. I felt vicariously comforted.
nocturnal08 chapter 8 . 1/15/2007
It's not nice to leave Sam locked in the trunk! Ah! Definitely feeling the suspense. (yay Dean and Dante bonding!) Now, Sam needs to be rescued and there is the worrisome thing about Dean being in mortal peril, so update soon!
nocturnal08 chapter 7 . 1/13/2007
This is getting more and more interesting! Liked the reflections about how family can pull the heartstrings in so many different ways. Let's see the champions bond soon (embarressing stories about their kid sibs?) and give them a chance to show their brawn, not just their concern. Good chapter.
Ciya chapter 6 . 1/10/2007
That's the coolest explaination for Sam's abilities yet.

Sam called the demon? Whoa!
IncubusHelen chapter 6 . 1/2/2007
wow that was a long chapter lol i loved it though!

update as soon as you can

helen x
DramaDreamer08 chapter 6 . 1/1/2007
I just thought I would tell you that this is GREAT!
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »