Reviews for A Sweet Solution
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
WOW

Amazing story!

I love all stories about Albus and his sweets and about Albus and Minerva, but this was definitely something new ...

Very cute!

thx
none chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
IRT to the Sherbet Lemons thing, from hp-lexicon:

"In the American edition of PS and CS, the candy Dumbledore was eating in Privet Drive and the candy name which he uses for the password to his office is given as 'lemon drop.' The original British version names this candy as a 'sherbet lemon' which is not at all the same thing, but it was correctly decided that American readers would think of an icy dessert if they saw the word sherbet, so the substitution was made. In GF, however, the name was left as 'sherbet lemons.'"
AssortedScribbler chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
I love this story! It's so "sweet"! Excuse the pun. There's only one thing that gets me, and I'm soryr you are the first I have mentioned this to, but I cannot ignore it anymore. Albus does not like Lemon Drops, as people insist on calling them, but Sherbet Lemons! I'm sorry, but I love them too. Great story.

xxStellaxx
landslide chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Already read it on the Challenge board, but wanted to say how great this is here too!

~landslide~
OSUSprinks chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
This is just too cute! I love it and I am so glad you posted here so I could tell you again that I loved it! :)
Miss Q chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Oh, this was sweet and funy! A lovely combination! Thanks for brightning my morning!
Lady Juice chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Hur, hur. That was cute, although not what I was expecting to visualize. P. I like it!
Always Hopeful chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
LOL! Great job. Read long and prosper. ~Always Hopeful~
Da Bao chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Aw... That's such a sweet story! I'm sorry about the pun, it wasn't meant to be there.

It's such a wonderful story, I just want to keep saying "Aw". Thanks so much for posting it!