Reviews for Atlantis's Betty Crocker Thanksgiving Cook Off
Asugar chapter 5 . 8/11/2008
Great final chapter. Sad but funny that Sheppard equates pizza with Thanksgiving, presumably because he usually spends it alone or watching football with friends and not celebrating with family. Caldwell is great in this too. I like the idea of him as a secret gourmet.
Asugar chapter 4 . 8/11/2008
I love all the women envying Teyla being with John and her enjoying it. Also John's car is perfect. That's exactly what he would have. I'd expect Rodney to have some biodiesel volvo though.
Asugar chapter 3 . 8/11/2008
Great concept. I love Shep and Cam hanging out and being buddies. They seem like kindred spirits. And John's reaction to Teyla's outfit is great. Sheppard can cook? After being raised in a household where they probably had cooks and probably going to boarding school and the academy and then 20 years of military mess halls? This should be interesting.
Charmed225 chapter 5 . 11/14/2007
Hah hah this is really good! Well done!
Vegasgate chapter 5 . 9/17/2007
This was so funny. I loved the one liners. And SGA-1 in Walmart,I couldn't stop laughing. I would like to see them in Costco during xmas.
starfish chapter 5 . 9/17/2007
Very nice and funny and I like the team moments! :-) Except...ehm...you don't really like Rodney, do you? I was a little bit disappointed that you only showed his bad sides. In the end I couldn't understand why anybody would be his friend. :-(

But that's just my opninion...

And “I’ll remember your suggestions, just know you thought of it, so you plan it!” - *LOL* Poor John...or poor McKay? *gg* So, we get a Christmas-sequel? :-)
sparklyshimmer2010 chapter 4 . 9/14/2007
yeah! good for you on the words! i cant seem to ake mine long.

anyway, i like it. i dont necessarily think teyla and ronon would have been allowed to come, but they are needed, right?

get the last one up soon!
mabpagan chapter 3 . 5/29/2007
Love this-I can hardly wait for Ronan and Teyla to see a supermarket.

Really glad you decided to finish this.
KariHermione chapter 2 . 3/1/2007
is there anything i can do to make you update this?

beta? ideas? anything?