Reviews for Bite
Lady Hokage Tsunade chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
wow that sucks but ii liked ur story!
Afterglow chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
omg, your amazing. I loved the way you wrote this, you have amazing talent for crafting stories. Yay to ItaSaku! Would you mind if I drew a fanart for this story? (it would be posted on my deviantart, I'm not trying to spam!...but I'm Bigkitty-chan...I just want you to see it when I'm done)

Again, AMAZING!
taylor chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
is it tsunde? i must know! o and by the way lov the story!
Azurefoxgirl chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Wow! I rarely ever read vampire stories but THAT WAS INCREDIBLE! I have never been so suprized in my life. Usually anything in that genre of fanfiction sucks ass, but I am at a loss for words!
gaaraluvv chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
i love how you write your stories! i really liked this one and how you left itachi's name out till the very end, which was like a cliffhanger if you ask me XD.. your definatly one of my favorite authors on this site because all of your stories are unique and the pairings are interesting :] i look forward to reading the next one _
Almecestris chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Totally dark and scary! You probably want long reviews about thos or that but I'll just get straight to the point; SEQUEL PLEASE!
dark chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
love the one-shot. you're writing is amazing and very dark, effective and yeah, amazing. and if i'm not mistaken, the blonde sensei is the godaime hokage, tsunade? right? yeah, and i'm gonna go find the site for the letters, seem interesting.

good job!
Miss Artemis chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
I just love reading your one shots, they're so long and yet oddly fulfilling. I love your writing, it always keeps me reading from the edge of my seat. I normally read humor/romance, especially action/adventure. I seldomly read angst/horror stories (even if I enjoy WRITING them) because my life is basically depressing, but this oneshot called out to me for some reason.

In shorter terms, it was remarkable. (applauds happily) Itachi and Sakura were very in character for being in an AU story and quite frankly, I could see Itachi being a vampire. On more than one occasion I find myself asking if he was one (whenever I see a picture of him on a homepage, episode, or manga chapter).

What I also liked about this is that it was very informing about the murders and the cultural background of Japan. Nicely done.

Can't wait to read anymore of your newer works!

-Miss Artemis

P.S. - Are you a fan of Sakura x Neji? If so, you think you could make one?
n.sequitur chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
Loved this story! Great job! Can't wait for the bonus scene that's coming...right?
xxdeath-fairyxx chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
*Hands flail over head and tears poor down cheeks* NO IT CAN'T BE OVER. ANOTHER PLEASE. wow loved it loved it loved it. I love vampires and itachi and man do they make the perfect match. M I dunno might even be better than chocolate the thought of that lol Just kidding. but wow please do a chapter one with itachi as a vampire paired with sakura maybe in the other one there can be other male vampires competeing for her who know just a little idea.
Tigeret chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
wow...that was really powerful...especialy that piece in the beginning, i really thought that that was very moving, very powerful i really liked it!
xXCupidPoisonXx chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
wow! i loved all the history!
I play wid fir3 chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
Dude, I appalud you. You still gonna do the smut?
denytheworld chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
Tsunade!
blackbloodedkunoichi chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
That was fucking awesome girlie! I mean SHIT fuck me god damn fuck fuck fcuk that is the best lemon I have ever fuckin read! Jesus fuckign christ oh my god I need my boyfriend right about now! LOL FUCKING GREAT OH AND HOKAGE!
212 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »