Reviews for Controlling Death
Jay chapter 12 . 6/23
I feel like this chapter was put up without being read through.
"She threatened to kill you, Inuyasha." He.
"can do something, who will" Random.
"out on him." Bankotsu" Should be one of the gang members.
"staring at Bankotsu." Think you mean Ryura.
Did you mean she was weakening from the stabbing & the fighting? Girl lifted Suikotsu off the ground. She could easily handle Jakotsu. Don't know why she didn't use her powers to at least keep Ryura at bay.
Then you said she threatened Naraku with the gun before he went off the rails, but she just pushed him off & told him it wasn't going to happen. She only got the gun when he stormed out going after Ryura. Either way, good story, nice chapter. I think it was a great closing to a hectic 3 years.
Jay chapter 11 . 6/23
I figured he'd turn on her if she tried to leave. Too bad she didn't take her cut or Yoshiro.
Jay chapter 8 . 6/23
Well damn! Honestly, when she started acting like an innocent shopper, I'd thought they'd pretend she was a hostage. Her turning on him though was a surprise. Nice work.
Jay chapter 6 . 6/23
I thought you had said earlier she had feelings for both of them? I'd much rather her end up with Yoshiro.
Jay chapter 4 . 6/23
Good for her! Lil ms badass showing her cousins who is boss. Unfortunately Naraku was the one who planned out that bank heist so that may be a problem now.
Jay chapter 1 . 6/22
Good start to this story. I'm glad she didn't actually end up with any of them. I have been wondering if Naraku used his magic on any of the others.
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 12 . 5/2/2014
good story
Honavi aka Mammaws Angel Baby chapter 12 . 1/21/2010
AWESOME JOB! love this series!
Grayy-Sunshiine chapter 12 . 12/19/2009
YAY!:) Finally! She's not evil anymore! This one ruled. I loved it! You're still the Master of horror and suspense!
The Sins Of Fate chapter 12 . 9/29/2008
Love it!
keikoookami chapter 12 . 8/23/2008
YAY! so i just finished reading all 3 of the Death series and fell in love with them all over again ... haha anyway just wanted to let you know that i still love these stories and you rock for making them! *smiles* keep going strong!
Yuti-Chan chapter 12 . 5/8/2008
Great story!
InuKat6688 chapter 12 . 3/1/2008
Omg, omg, omg, omg, omg,omg,omg...! I loved that story! I can't wait to read the final story!
barefootandlost chapter 12 . 1/12/2008
Third story down. I'm loving your stories so much at the moment. I must move on to number 4!
Fallin-Alone-Scared-Lost chapter 12 . 12/3/2007
Wow that was really really good!