Reviews for Facing Facts
Vamparino chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
By far the best MMR story I have read. I love that you managed to put them together emotionally without useless PWP. Your story has emotion in all the right places which is refreshing from a reader's perspective. My favorite part was Mark speaking at the meeting, it was a powerful monologue that didn't feel strained, but came across very natural. Great work!
CelticGirl8705 chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
The MarkRogerMimi idea is one i've been toying with writing about for a while, and it seems theres not many with this 3-way pairing out there either. I really liked your take on it, any chance this story will turn into a multi-chap fic or that you might create another multi-chap with this pairing? I really enjoyed this one, keep up the writing!
zorabet chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
As much as I hate MRM...dare I say I actually liked this?

But, I did. A lot.
nycRENTgirl chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
wow. i'm practically speechless. that was such a sweet, sad, beautiful story. i- thanks. just thank you and it was wonderful.

-Sara
Alethia N. M. Black chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
This has to be one of the - if not *the* - greatest Mimi/Roger/Mark stories I've ever read. The dynamic is so true and heartfelt. Mark and Roger are so real and true to the show. I'm not a Mimi fan, so you might need to get someone else's opinions on her canonicality, but if you're willing to trust my opinion... I think that you took more liberties with Mimi than you did with Mark or Roger, but I think it's because we have a less solid opinion of her and your scenario allowed her to mature. I *love* it.