Reviews for Believe
Psycho Tangerine chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
Yay! Any story with Mike's a good story. And shame on Kendrix for abandoning her little boy.
the real vampire chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
That was a lovely and touching story. It really showed what the holidays should be about - those you love. Thank you for making me smile.
garnetred chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
Excellent story. It is a shame what happened to Sky but at least he is happy living with his uncle and aunt. I hope you will write a sequel as to what happens on his trip to visit his mom. It would be interesting to find out. Please write soon.
AMarieKelley chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
I loved it, but it was really sad! I feel so bad for Sky! Update soon!
yellow power chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Nice story, you should think of doing a sequel.
Pink-Green-White-4ever chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
I've already told you I adore this piece. It was a nice look into Post SPD life, and like the others, I want to see you do the sequel, especially the way you were talking about it last night.

I love that Syd and Sky are slowly and sweetly getting close, and the fact that Sky seems to be the one noticing it before Syd...*grins*

Keep up the awesome work!
sparxxa chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Aw! Great fic! I loved the ideas on who could be Sky and Syd's parents...also loved seeing Uncle Mike and Uncle Ryan! I'm feeling all christmassy now! Cool story!
ptime chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
I really like the story. I hope you write when they go to Mirinoi
Gear's Girl chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Great story, good spin on Sky's parents.
Gwenyth Hunter chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
I really love this take on who Sky's parents are! We always see Wes or Eric as his father, but this is a fantastic twist. And poor Kendrix. I hope you write more of this. I want to see what happens when Sky and Syd go to Mirinoi with Mike and Maya and what happens when Sky confronts Kendrix. Please?
Blue Eyed Dragon Girl chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
bitter sweet... but mostly sweet in the end. I like it! He he! I love Syd's family... crazy but adorable! Cute story! A great start to the holiday season!