Reviews for When the World was Mine
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Excellent!
shmibby chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
aw... how nice. I like it. Sirius is so sorrowful and so nice. I love it.
Sara chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
You made me cry more than once while i read this. I'd say i hated it because i'm in denial that reading a story can make me cry, but the truth is that this was one of the most beautiful stories i've ever read on this site. Cheers to that.
Silent as the Grave chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
Let's just hope he gets his world back sooner than later...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2002
great story. sad though:(-i dont cry if i read a sad fic-unless i read a lot of them
slytherin chik cant b bothered signing in chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
i just have 2 say that ur probably the BEST fanfic author on this site. this is 1 of the best stories i have read. keep up the good work
slytherin chik cant b bothered signing in chapter 1 . 8/9/2002
i have 2 say tha really good fanfic writer. even i couldnt write something like this. i found the story quite sad but i dont cry wen i read stories. it just isnt me.
Jayde chapter 1 . 2/9/2002
Oh. My. God. That was sooo sad. I was crying. This story was awesome. sad, but awesome...

I need my tissues!

~Jayde
me4 chapter 1 . 10/6/2001
That brought tears. !
summersun chapter 1 . 9/17/2001
thats so sad. so dramatic and so well written!
amazing-otter chapter 1 . 7/23/2001
I hate you, and your stories. j/k! I love them, but I do hate how they always make me cry. They always make me wish that I had friends like Sirius did. Then I start feeling bad about myself, and have to go get out of my pajamas, fix my hair, stop crying, and call one of my friends. A whole lot o' work just to read a good story, don't ya think? hehe. Keep up the good work, and hurry up w/ the other "My Name is ..." stories. Then I can cry some more, oh joy. I love these so much, and they really seem like they are true. Really powerful. (Padfoot Note: This review is for all of your MWPP stories, not just this one! I'm lazy, what can I say...)
Hawkins chapter 1 . 7/13/2001
awwwweee, so sad. *wipes tear away* you are such a great author
Hermonie chapter 1 . 7/1/2001
wow. this has been quite a story kaydi. glad to see your still here
Navi chapter 1 . 6/24/2001
sweetness!
Berne chapter 1 . 6/24/2001
That was so sad *sniff* and very well written. Poor Sirius. I can't wait till My Name Is James Potter comes out; but when r u going 2 put up the next chapter of the Final Battle - I've been waiting for months!